This Guy!!!

Diya's POV

" Dee, apko yaad hai na aaj aap mujhe or meri dosto ko treat de rahi ho?" (Dee, you remember you are giving me and my friends a treat today, right?) Chhoti asked me when I was getting ready for office.

" Accha!!! Kis Khushi Mai?" (Oh!! Really?! In which occasion?) I asked her.

" Bhool gyi?!! Pehli salary milne k Khushi mai." (You forgot?! In the occasion of your getting first salary.) She said excitedly. I sighed shaking my head.

" Thik hai. Mujhe time aur jaga text ker dena. Mai aajaungi." (Alright. Text me the time and place. I will be there.) I said and she nodded.

" Ok, Dee." She said.

" Main drop kerdoon tumhe?" (Shall I drop you?) I asked her.

" Sure." She said.

" Ruko main Rahul aur chhotay ko bolke aati hoon k hum dono nikal rahe hain." (Wait, I will tell Rahul and Chhotay that we are leaving) I said and entered the living room. I found Rudra working on his laptop and Rahul reading a book. " Hum nikal rahe hai." (We are going) I said none of them replied. I sighed and said a bit loudly. " Hum nikal rahe hain." (We are going) I said to them.

" Haan, Dee. Suna maine chilla kyun rahi ho?" (Yes, Dee. I heard it. Why are you shouting?) Rahul asked. I glared at him who was still busy reading the book.

" Darwaja koun band karega? main?" (Who will close the door? Me?) I asked him.

" Chhotay, ja na." (Chhotay, you go.) Rahul said.

" Tu ja." (You go) Chhotay said.

" Thik hai chalo main hi ker deta hoon band." (Alright, let's go. I will close the door.) Rahul said smirkingly.

" Nahi main jaunga." (No, I will go) Chhotay said. These two!!!

" Thik hai phir tu hi ja." (Alright then you go) Rahul said and I hold his ear then left it with a jerk. " Aww aww aww, what was that for, Dee?" He asked me.

" Chal darwaja band ker de." (Come on close the door) I said to him and he sighed. Then stood up and followed me.

" Aaj shaam ko Dee treat de rahi hai, main tum dono ko pick up kerne aajaungi." (Dee is giving a treat this evening. I will be there to pick you up.) Chhoti said.

" Text ker Dena, chhoti. We will be there." (Text me, Chhoti) Rahul said and ruffled her hair.

" Stupidddd!!! Urrrghh." Chhoti said punching him. I sighed.

" Maasi ko bata dena or unko sath leker hi aana." (Inform maasi and take her with you) I said and he nodded. We came out and he closed the door.

" Or tum Chhoti, Saab ko leker aana. Asher aur Ardeyn ko bhi." (And you Chhoti, take everyone with you. Even Asher and Ardeyn too) I said. She rolled her eyes.

" Ok, Dee." She said. We kept walking until I see Rick waiting for us and I sighed. " Ek baat soch rahi thi, Dee." (I was thinking something, Dee.) She said.

" Kya?" (About what?) I asked.

" Hum kabhi bi ek car nahi khareed saktay." (We won't ever be able to buy a car) she said.

" Kyun?" (Why?) I asked her.

" Kyun ki hamari dictionary main savings word hai hi nahi. Abhi without savings hum kaise ek car khareedenge?" (Cause, there is no word called 'savings' in our dictionary. How can we buy a car without savings?) She asked me and yes she was damn right.

We never think about savings. Whenever we go for shopping we literally spend the single penny we have then come back home like a beggar not having a single penny. Even we need to pay the taxi taking money from home. My mom scolded us so many times for not doing this but we couldn't change ourselves until now. It was a damn wrong thing. We shouldn't do this. But still we keep doing this.

" Hum abhi sai save karenge aur aur next year ek car khareedenge." (We will save money from now and will buy a car next year.) I said.

" Wow!!! Joke of the year." She said clapping hands.

" I am serious." I said.

" Mujhe paata hai, Dee. Tum kitna serious ho." (I know, Dee, how serious you are.) She said and I sighed. Yes, I always say that but in the end nothing like that happens. I seriously need to change this behavior.

" To tum bhi Meri tarah kyun ban rahi ho? Tum to iss habit ko change kerlo!!" (Then why are you becoming like me? At least you change this habit!!!) I said to her but she twisted her lips.

" Jaisi Dee waisi Chhoti."  (Like Dee like Chhoti) she said pouting her lips. I sighed.

" Isiliye na tum Meri tarah aalsi ban rahi ho." (This why you are becoming a lazy person like me.) I said to her and she chuckled.

" Good morning, Ma'am. Good morning, Ms. Roy." Rick said.

" Good morning, Rick." I said.

" Good morning, Hulk." Chhoti said punching on his arm and he chuckled shaking his head.

" Leave Chhoti at school before Rick. Then leave me in the office." I said.

" Ok, ma'am." Rick said opened the door for us. Soon, Chhoti's school came and she got out of the car.

" Text me the place." I said and she nodded.

" Bye Dee. Love you." She said and waved at me. I waved at her back. Then she entered the school running more like jumping awkwardly. I shook my head helplessly.

" God!!! What a kid!!!" Rick said starting the car.

" Yeah, I know." I said. My phone started to ring. I picked up without checking it.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, Babe." I heard him. I smiled.

" Hey, how are you?" I asked him.

" Me fine. What about you? What are you doing?" He asked.

" I am fine as well. I am going to office." I said.

" Is Rick with you?" He asked me.

" Yeah, he is with me." I said.

" Good, don't go anywhere alone." He said and I sighed.

" I am giving a treat to my family and friends this evening. You missed it. Too bad." I said and he chuckled.

" Let's see." He said.

" What let's see!!! Are you here?" I asked him. " You said you will come back tomorrow." I said.

" So, you don't want me to come back?" He asked me. I face palmed. Like really!!! I was missing him like hell.

" What do you think?" I asked him.

" I think my girlfriend is missing me like hell." He said. Full of himself. But can't help. I love him like the way he is. I sighed deeply. " Missing me, right?" He asked me. I sighed and at the same time the car stopped.

" Gotta go. I reached office." I said.

" Ok, Babe." He said and I got down from tge car and my eyes widened. This guy!!!