Real Clan

Diya's POV

" Yeah, I am getting ready. Just don't whine for kisses now cause I can't do it now. Let me reach there then ask for it, damn it." I said to Noel as soon as I picked us the call. He called me 17 times in last 30 minutes. I was damn pissed.

" Ahemmm, I am not Noel, Diya. I am Natasha." I heard her voice and facepalmed myself.

" Oh, I am sorry, Natasha. I didn't thought that it's you." I said and sighed deeply.

" It's ok, Diya." She said. " You're coming or not?" She asked me.

" I am coming in a while." I said.

"Oh, I thought this stupid boy has pissed you off too much that you decided not to come." She said.

" No, no. I am coming." I said.

" Yeah and what about your family? You remember mom invited them as well? Are they coming?" She asked me.

" Yeah, we are coming. Me, my aunt, brothers and cousin." I said.

" That's great. Come soon. All of the clan is waiting for you." She said.

" Clan?!" I asked nervously. "They all are there?" I asked her.

" Yes, everyone is here and they are waiting for you." She said and I gulped.

" Everyone?!" I asked.

" Yes, girl. Now come fast." She said.

" Come fass." I heard a baby voice and recognized it that it was Chase.

" Aww, Chasie pie." I said and he giggled.

" Yes, even Chase and Leonore is waiting for you." Natasha said.

" Where is Natalie? Is she joining the party?" I asked her. It was Mr and Mrs. Axton's wedding anniversary. Such a lovely couple they are. I asked about Natalie cause I recently got to know that she is pregnant and as her last pregnancy was not a good experience for her and she got complications in her pregnancy so this time her family is so much worried and careful about her. I so pray that there is no complications this time and this goes smoothly. I just pray for that.

" Yeah, she is joining the party but she will leave early." Natasha said.

" Ok, I am coming." I said and sighed inwardly.

" yeah come soon." She said.

" Bye then see you in the party." I said.

" Bye, Diya. See you." She said and hung up. I kept my phone down and got ready.

" Dee." I heard Chhoti and the next moment she entered my room. I looked at her who looking like a doll in her red gown which fall down her knees.

" Kya hua Chhoti?" (What happened, Chhoti?) I asked her.

" Ready to go?" She asked me.

" Haan." (Yes.) I said.

" To Chalo." (Let's go then) I said.

" Chhoti, tum bohot pyaari lag rahi ho." (Chhoti, you're looking very pretty) I said.

" Main hoon to hi chhoti si pyaari si bachhi." (I am cute little baby only) she said like a little kid and I chuckled. I kissed her head and she smiled widely.

" Haan. Paata hai mujhe." (Yes, I know) I said.

" Aap bhi bohot beautiful lag rahi ho, Dee. Party mai Mr. Axton sai thori dur hi rehna. Kyun ki agar woh beech party mai saabke samne apko kiss ker dia to accha nahi dikhega." (You're looking so beautiful as well. Stay away from Mr. Axton in the party cause you know it won't be good if he kisses you in the middle of the party in front of everyone.) She said smirking at me and ran away. My eyes open wide at her words.

" Chhoti ki bacchi, Badmash!!!" (Chhoti, you little devil!!!) I said and ran after her to catch her. She reached downstairs sticking her tongue out at me.

" Chalo, Dee. Der ho rahi hai." (Let's go, dee. it's getting late.) Rudra said to me. I nodded. We came out and found Rick waiting for us.

" Good afternoon, ma'am." He greeted me.

" Good afternoon, Rick." I said and sighed. I couldn't make him call me by my name untill now. But one day I will make it. I can do that. What do you think?! Can I or not?!

" Thank you, Rick." Chhoti said as he opened the door for massi and her.

" You're welcome, Ms. Roy." He said and she rolled her eyes.

" It's Ari. Try to call it, hulk. It's not hard. Just A.R.I. as simple as that." She said. She got a point. But Rick just smiled and closed the door as she got in the car. We all got in the car and Rick started to drive it. I checked the time in my wrist watch. It was 6:30 in the evening.

" So eager to see your Mr. Axton?!" I heard Chhoti whispering in my ear. I narrowed my eyes at her which didn't work on her. She kept smirking at me and I sighed.

" Chup raho." I said. (Keep quiet) which made her giggle and the car stopped in front of Axton's Villa.

" There you go. We reached." She said winked at me. I sighed. I got out of the car and I was damn nervous. This was my first time in Axton's Villa and also the first time with his cousins. I don't know if they will like me or not. I can hope that they will like me. What do you think?!!

" This way, ma'am." I heard Rick and nodded. He lead us inside the Villa. We entered the villa and it wasn't very much crowded. We came early as Noel was whining me to come early.

" There are Mr. & Mrs. Axton, ma'am." Rick pointed at them who were talking to some people. I smiled at them. The power couple of UK. We reached them. They smiled at us.

" Happy anniversary, ma'am. Happy anniversary, sir." I said to them and they smiled.

" Thank you, Diya. Thanks for coming, Ms. Roy and all of you kids." Mrs. Axton said.

" You're welcome, Mrs. Axton." Maasi said.

Soon the party started and people started to gather. Massi meet some of her colleagues there and started to talk with them. We are standing like aliens there. I was searching for Noel who was no where to be seen. I suddenly found Natalie reaching us.

" Heyyy!!" She said and hugged me.

" Hi, Natalie. How are you?" I said and she smiled.

" I am fine. What about you?" She asked me.

" I am fine." I said. " They are my brothers and she is my cousin." I pointed them.

" Hi, guys." She gave all of them a  hug.

" You must be Aradhya, right?" Natalie asked chhoti.

" Yes, it's me and you are the famous Natalie Axton, right?" She asked her back.

" Absolutely right you are." She said smilingly. " Let's go guys. Let's meet others. They are waiting." She said and lead us to the other side of the hall. I was damn nervous.

" Ready?" Natalie asked me when we were standing in front of the balcony. I nodded and stepped in the balcony. My eyes open wide for a moment as I saw a lot of people there. Literally a clan. Real clan.