Heart Attack

Diya's POV

" Ms. Goenka, when did you meet Noel Axton?" Someone of the paparazzi asked me. I remained silent. Didn't answer them. I just followed my MIL.

" Ms. Goenka, are you working with Axton till now?" Another question.

" Ma'am, all over from India. Please one question." I turned to the girl who said that. " Ma'am, it's a talk in India about you. Many of them are actually accusing you of being a gold digger. What is your opinion on this?" She asked and all my respect for her as an Indian who was from my own country washed away at once.

" Mind your own business, girl. Do you want to get ruined?" My MIL gritted.

" Can I talk for a while?" I asked her permission. She just nodded.

" First of all, are you married?" I asked the girl who asked me that question.

" Sorry?" She said.

" I asked you, are you married?" I asked her.

" No, ma'am. I am not." She said a bit irritatingly.

" Oh, you might have a boyfriend then. Don't lie." I said to her.

" Yes, I do have one." She said.

" He is Indian?" I asked her.

" Yes, ma'am." She said disturbed.

" Very good. He lives here with you?" I asked her.

" No, ma'am. He lives in India." She said annoyingly.

" He trusted you to work here all over from India?" I asked her.

" Yes, of course he does." She said.

" So, where did you guys meet? College or otherwise?" I asked her. She started to glare at me.

" In college." She gritted.

" And how long are you both dating?" I asked.

" 3 years." She shoot an angry glare at me.

" Your parents know or not?" I asked her.

" Can we not discuss my love life in public?! I am not bound to answer your questions." She said.

" Exactly. Same goes for me. I am not bound to answer your questions as well. I felt exactly the same how you are feeling right now. Disgusting. Stop bothering me and my family. Cause we are not some celebrities that you need to feed people news about me. You guys are too selfish, you want to know about me saying me to cooperate with you guys but what happened when I asked you questions you yourself couldn't do it. Just think about this which you yourself can't do properly how can you expect me to do that!!! I am a normal girl like you not from the Mars by God. Think about yourself and then think about me. Don't make a situation for me which you yourself can't handle. It's my humble request. Stop irritating me. Let me live my normal life. But if you guys still following me then I am not going to let it slip again. I will take the necessary steps for my securities. And one more thing, who am I? What am I? How am I? These questions are utterly silly cause I don't think it's of any use to you. And I literally don't care what people think about me. I don't give a damn. Your comments won't do any harm to me or my life. So, from next time be careful before you utter anything. Thank you." I said and turn to go looked at my MIL who was looking curiously at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable.

" Let's go." She said and we got into the car.

" Have I done the right thing, ma'am?" I asked him and she hugged me tightly.

" I am so proud of you my girl!!" She said kissing my forehead. " I didn't expect you blaze like this. I love the way you talked. You did a right thing. I am just so so so so so so so so proud of you. I thought you are scared as this is your first time for facing this kind you paparazzi attack." She said. " I think Noel didn't do anything wrong when he chose you. I am proud of both of you." She said and that made me blush. I smiled looking down.

" Thank you, ma'am." I said.

" We should thank you, girl. What do you think Benard?" She asked the security incharge sitting beside the driver.

" So true, ma'am. We were surprised seeing Ms. Goenka like this. I think paparazzi will not be bothering her much after this." That Benard guy said.

" I agree. Oh, I am so gonna share this with Ryan. Wait I will call him." She said and called my father in law a.k.a. the famous Ryan Axton and put it on speaker. I sighed.

" Hello, Ryan!!!" She said excitedly.

" Hello, honey. Are you guys done with the University staffs?" He asked her.

" Yes, we are." She said.

" Oh, we got Carroll's deal." He said and my face lit up. Noel worked hard on this project. I am proud of you baby. You deserve a kiss. I am definitely going to give a lot of them when we meet. I smiled widely thinking about him.

" That's great. I am happy for you. But now listen to me." She said and described the whole story.

" Really?!! That was great." He said. " I am so proud of you, Diya. You are really a gem. My son is so brilliant like me. He just got the perfect girl like I got Ley, isn't it honey?" He asked.

" Ryannnnn!!!" It was my MIL's turn to blush hard.

" Umm, thank you, sir." I said.

" Just don't get scared of them. Be yourself." He said.

" Yeah, I will." I said.

" Ok, now all of you shut your ears. I need to give my wife a kiss since I am missing her a lot." He said. I chuckled and pressed my hands over my ears so did Benard. They are freaking cute.

" I hate you, Ryan Axton." My MIL said and hung up. She was all red by now. I smiled.

" Don't smile Benard. I will kill you." She said and Benard stopped at once. I couldn't handle it. I laughed out loud.

" You guys are so cute." I said kissing her cheek. She shook her head helplessly.

Soon, the car stopped and I saw Rick waiting for me. I bid bye to my MIL and got in the usual car. Rick left me at home and left. I thought for a second and decided to go to Noel's office to meet him as he asked me to go for a lunch. I called a taxi and soon I reached Axton's office. I hide myself in my scarf. I don't want to answer anyone else now. I directly went to Noel's office and knocked it but he didn't respond. I took out the key and opened the door. Don't ask me how I got the key. I just have it. Ok? I was waiting Noel but he didn't show up. I sat on the couch and made myself comfortable on it. I didn't realize when I slept. Suddenly I felt someone patting my cheek softly. I slowly opened my eyes and found it was Noel. I sat up and looked around and tried to fix my hair.

" Babe!!!" Noel said and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I didn't understand what happened. I hugged him back.

" What happened, Noel?" I asked him.

" You almost gave me a heart attack." He said and I kept hugging him confusedly.