Epilogue

20 years later...

Axton's House
London,UK
10:00 AM

They entered the place and smiled widely at the girls. She walked toward them and waved at them.

" Hey, girls!!!" She waved at them.

" Hey, come here." Diana said to them.

" Hi, guys. What's up!!" Keira said to Bridgette.

" Nothing special. So so." Bridgette said. " When have you reached here?" Bridgette asked Keira and Kyra.

" Last night. Then slept whole the night. A bit jet lagged." Kyra said and sat next to Diana.

" How is your work going on?" Bridgette asked them.

" We will launch our second album soon." Kyra said. " This why came here. We have a collaboration with the Drama Queens."

" Oh, that's great. I am super excited." Bridgette said.

" How is your work progressing?" Keira asked Diana.

" We have talked to a few local fashion designers here. We are trying to cooperate with them." Diana said.

" You can ask help from RD, Dude." Keira said.

" No. Not yet. We have to set up our business first. We want to do it all by ourselves. We can easily ask help from RD or other famous designers. But we have two motives here. One, we want to make it original with our own creativity and secondly, we want to launch the local designers. I mean not from just native London we will travel all around the world and collect designs from the designers then will introduce them to the world. This won't only be a fashion house but it will be a platform for the designers from every corner of the world. If everyone works with the famous people then how will the young talents be found out?! Yes, we need people who can guide us but I think at first we will try to use our own knowledge for that. Let's see what happens." Bridgette said and Keira nodded. Diana was looking at Kyra who seems very upset. Diana checked her temperature. But everything was normal.

" What happened, Kyra? Are you ok?" Diana asked her.

" She has fought with your brother last night." Keira said.

Diana sighed deeply. That's why her brother was very angry this morning when he left. She can't understand these guys. They loves each other the most but they fights with each other the most as well. They breaks up thousands of times every day then patches up as well. These guys will remain kids till the end of their life.

" Give me a gun. I will shoot that Camilla bi*ch!!!" Kyra said to the girls. They shook their head.

" What has she done now?" Bridgette asked her.

" She has send me photos of her with Dastan. It made me extremely jealous. You guys should know how does it feels. All of you have your boyfriends." Kyra said and they nodded. Diana chuckled. She has compromised with her fate. She doesn't feel jealous of anyone anymore.

" He loves you, girl. Camilla can't snatch him from you. In fact, other can do it." Diana said.

" I know but it hurts. I told him thousands of times to not to talk to that girl he keeps saying she is my friend, she is my friend. I can't take this tension anymore." Kyra said and they nodded.

" Make him jealous too. When Jayson doesn't listen to me then I do make him jealous too." Bridgette said and Diana rolled her eyes.

" He is too polite and innocent guy. You should know his eyes stuck on you all the time. Even if a fairy appears before him he will keep looking at you. His brain might have registered that there is only one girl in this whole world who is you." Diana said and Bridgette rolled her eyes.