Not At All Just Attraction

Noel's POV

" Heyyyyyyyy!!!" I said to my sister Natasha. She was literally annoying me. " Where is Chris? Does he know his wife is here disturbing me like hell?!!!" I said.

" That's not what I was expecting from you, boy. You use to whine to spend time with me when you were a little boy. Now you don't even want to see me." She pouted and twinkled her eyes innocently.

" Urrrghh, Natasha stop acting. You are just unbelievable." I sighed.

" Don't be mean." I saw Natalie entering in the office.

" What do you want now?" I asked, I know these two is not here without any reason. Now, I need to find out their evil intentions.

" What will we want? We came to see you. How mean!!!" Natalie said and winked at Natasha. She winked back. Definitely yes they have an evil intention.

" Yes, I am mean. Go home and we will talk there." I said.

" I was missing you." Natasha said.

" Now you see me go home." I said.

" Why are you trying to kicking us out?" Natalie said.

" Cause you both are going to do something evil." I said.

" No, nothing. What will we do!!!" Natasha said and Natalie pinched her. She squealed.

" Ouch, that hurts." Natasha said rubbing her arm.

" You guys go home, let me work. I am -" I was saying but stopped hearing knock on the door.

" Come in." I said.

The door opened and Diya entered inside. She was wearing some Indian dress. Long shirt, plain pants and a long scarf hanging on her shoulder. Her hair was tied into a ponytail. She was looking gorgeous as always.

 She was looking gorgeous as always

" Good morning, Mr. Axton." She smiled and that touched my heart.

" Good morning, Ms. Goenka." I said.

" Sir, those files you gave me yesterday are completed, if you can check once, I will - " she stopped at once when she saw Natalie and Natasha together. She was shocked for a moment. She looked at Natasha then Natalie then again Natasha. Suddenly like she remembered something. Then smiled at them.

" Good morning, Mrs. Knight, Good morning, Mrs. Frenquez." She greeted them.

" Good morning, Ms. Goenka. You are so beautiful." Natasha said and I sighed. This girl is so straight forward.

" Thank you, Ma'am. That matches you two better." She said.

" You are smart head. I like you though." Natalie said smilingly.

" Have a seat, Ms. Goenka." I said and took files from her.

Suddenly Natasha cleared her throat and I looked up at her. She mouthed ' Is she the same beauty!!!' I just glared at her and she smiled then winked and gave a thumbs up. ' She is gorgeous' she mouthed again. I sighed.