Lonely

Diya's POV

I was sitting on egg swing on the balcony checking my emails in my phone. Chhoti was sitting on the floor with her guitar. She was playing random tunes on the guitar. I sighed. This means she is upset.

" Chhoti, ek gaana sunao na, please." (Chhoti, please sing a song) I said just to lightening her mood. She just nodded and started to play the guitar.

" Spent 24 hours
I need more hours with you
You spend the weekend
Getting even ooh ooh
We spend the late nights
Making things right between us
But now it's all good babe
Rolling backwood babe
And play me close

'Cause guys like you
run 'round with girls like me
'Till sun down, when I come through
I need a guy like you yeah yeah

Guys like you
Love fun yeah me too
What I want when I come through
I need a guy like you yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a guy like you yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
I need a guy like you yeah yeah."

Chhoti was singing and I was listening to her. She finished her song and I clapped for her.

" It was beautiful." I said.

" Thank you, Dee." She said. "Tum gao na." (You sing a song) she asked me.

" Main?" I asked her. (Me?)

" Haan, yeh lo." (Yes you. Take this) she said handing me the guitar. I sighed. I took the guitar and played randomly for a while. I thought for a second and decided to sing chhoti her favorite song.

She started to sing with me and a while later she started to dance as well. I smiled. This is Chhoti. Sad and Chhoti doesn't match each other. They are pole apart. Chhoti is always smiling no matter what happens. I finished the song and she was jumping up and down.

" Dee, Dee, Dee." She was whining. I sighed. God knows now what this kid is going to ask me to do.

" Bolo, Chhoti." (Yes, Chhoti) I said.

" Let's dance." She said and I raised my hands.

" Chhoti, main.." (Chhoti, I...) I was saying but she already pulled me. I kept the guitar on the couch and tried to match her pace. What a girl!!! How will someone handle this storm!!! She kept dancing and singing. I kept looking at her and shook my head.

" Dee, Kya kar rahe ho? Yaha aao na." (Dee, what are you doing? Come here.) She said pulling me towards her.

" Chhoti, slow down." I said but she pulled me towards her and spin me round at once.

" When your feets doesn't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you 'till eternity." She sang and I stopped.

" Kya hua Dee?" (What happened, Dee?) She asked.

" Wasn't 'till we're 70?" I asked her confusedly.

" Dee, 70 ki baad Kya tum apne husband sai divorce le loge?" (Dee, will you divorce your husband after 70?) She asked and I got confused.

" Kya?" (What?) I asked.

" Simple, Dee. Tum kaise janti ho ki tum exactly 70 years hi jio ge? Usse ziyaada bhi to ji sakte ho na? Isiliye eternity." (Dee, how do you know you will live exactly 70 years. You can even live more than that. This why eternity) she said smilingly. " Ya phir 70 ki baad pyaar nafrat mein badal jayegi?" (Or after 70 love will turn into hate?) She said and I shook my head. She has a point. Even if she didn't had a point you had to agree with her. She never lose in any argument.

" Let's continue." She said and I sighed.

" And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23.
And i'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways.
May just the touch of the hands
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell I am

So, honey now.
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
May be we find love right where we are." She said and finished dancing.

" Buss." (Enough) I said and sat on the couch.

" Kya Dee!!" (What Dee!!!) She said. " Ok, ap rehne do." (Ok, you leave it) she said to me. Thanks God. I took a sigh of relief and she started to dance again.

" Chhaliya chhaliya chhaliya awww
Rooh chura loon main hon aise chhaliya
Chhaliya chhaliya chhaliya
Haat na aoo main hoon aise chhaliya
Oos leher hoon
Dhoop seher Hoon
Pak meher Hoon
Bachke jayega kaha

Na Lada na Lada tu ankh na Lada"  she started to sing and dance and I face palmed myself.

" Chhoti, Beth jao. Buss hua." (Chhoti, sit down. Enough now) I said pulling her towards me.

" Nahi ek or." (No one more.) She said and I sighed.

" Dilbaar Dilbaar

Chada jo mujhpe suroor hai
Asar Tera yeh jaroor hai
Tere nazar ka qasoor hai

Dilbaar dilbaar

Aa paas aa tu kyun door hain
Yeh ishq ka Jo fitoor hai
Nase mein dil tere choor hai

Dilbaar dilbaar

Ab to hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai
Hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai
Tumse Milne k baad dilbaar

Dilbaar dilbaar dilbaar
Dilbaar dilbaar dilbaar."  She was singing and dancing. I was totally pissed off by now.

" Buss." (Enough) I said and pulled her to sit with me.

" Haan Dee, bolo." (Yes, Dee. Tell me) I said.

" Kya hua tumhe? Upset kyun thi tum?(What happened to you? Why were you upset?) I asked her.

" Kuch nahi Dee." (Nothing Dee) she gave me bright smile with was totally fake. I glared at her and she showed me her teeth then winked at me.

" Nahi bolo ge?"(Won't you tell me?) I asked her. I showed her a sad face.

" No, no don't emotionally blackmail me." She said and I chuckled.

" To bolo?" (Then tell me?) I asked her.

" Buss lonely feel ho rahe hai." (Just feeling lonely) she said.

" Dosto sai fight huyi?"(Fought with your friends?) I asked.

" Nahi, buss yese hi." (No, just like that) she said and walked towards her room.

I was thinking what might happened. Suddenly I remembered why she is feeling lonely cause it's her birthday the day after tomorrow and she hates her birthday after her dad left them. This why she is feeling lonely. I sighed. I thought for a few moments. I might be able to erase her loneliness. I smiled at my thoughts.