Without Him

Diya's POV

" Where are you going?" He asked me as soon as I broke the hug and turned to go.

" To office. I have a lot to do and I don't want you to interfere in my work." I said and he chuckled.

" Ok, babe. I won't." He said.

" And you Mr. Axton, go home and take rest." I said and he shook his head. " Go home, Noel Axton. You need rest." I said.

" What is the penthouse for?" He asked me.

" Which penthouse?" I asked him. He smiled.

" Floor 59?" He said.

" I never have been there. How can I say what is there?" I said and shrugged.

" That's the penthouse." He said.

" Oh." I said. " Then go and take rest. Before that inform your mom that you came back." I said.

" Yeah. I will tell her." He said.

" Ok, then and thank you for sending the application to the University in behalf of me." I said. He smiled.

" You should thank my mom. She asked me to do so last week." He said. I got it. This why she was asking that. I need to thank Mrs. Axton then.

" But how they accepted me that easily?" I asked me. " Have you done anything with it?!!! I hate it, Noel. I don't like to get something which I am not worthy of. If you have done anything with it then I won't be joining. I am telling you." I said.

" Relax, Babe. I did nothing. They approved you because of you. You are qualified enough for that. I didn't need to do anything." He said.

" So you were intented to do something if they hadn't accepted me? Weren't you, Mr. Axton?" I asked him.

" No, babe. I wasn't. I too don't like that. But you are my talented girl already and I am proud of my girl." He said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" My girl!?!" I asked him.

" What's wrong with that word?!" He asked me back.

" Hmm. Nothing wrong with the word." I said smiling inwardly but a serious expression. My girl word made me so happy.

" You are mine. So, you are my girl." He said and I got an idea to irritate him.

" Who said that?" I asked him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" Don't tease me." He said.

" I am not teasing you." I said smirking evilly. He raised one of his eyebrows and smirked back. He took a step towards me and my smirk wiped away. I took a step back and turned to go but he hold my hand to stop me.

" Tell that again, babe?" He asked me.

" Tell what?" I asked him.

" What did you say a while back?" He asked me.

" I said nothing." I said.

" You said something, babe. You said something which you shouldn't say." He said caging me between him and the car. Then pulled me closer.

" Noel!!" I said trying to get out of the his hold.

" Yes, Babe?" He said.

" Leave me. I need to go to Mia and Jonny. They need me." I said trying to break the hold.

" No. Not before you tell me that you are mine." He said.

" You are mine. Now leave me." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" You might be stubborn but not more than me." He said and leaned on me.

" What are you doing?!" I asked him.

" Kissing my girl." He said and pressed his lips on mine. He broke the kiss and looked deeply in my eyes more like trying to figure out something.

" What?!" I asked him softly looking into his eyes. Beautiful eyes. Those eyes were awkwardly beautiful. I think I can never ever figure out the color of his eyes.

" I love you." He said which made me smile automatically.

" Hmm. Love you too." I said.

I am falling deeply in love with this guy. I can feel that deep inside. My life without him will be a punishment for me. I don't want to lose him. I am going to be crazy and lost without him. He make those feelings alive which I buried deeply under my ego. But he made them revive. I killed them already but he made them alive and let them grown up inside me making me feel so helpless.

" But I love you more than you love me." He said. I sighed.

" Ok, I agree. I will not da-" I was saying but my phone started to ring. I took it out and it was Mia.

" Hello, Mia. I am co-" I was saying but my phone was snatched.

" Hello, Mia?" I heard him saying with widen eyes. " Diya is with me. Can you handle it for a while? She is just coming in a while." He said to Mia and I was looking at him shocked. He listened what Mia said and nodded. " Thank you. Bye. See you then." He said and hung up. I was still looking at him shocked.

" What happened?" He asked me looking at my phone's screen. There was a picture of me and Chhoti.

" What do you mean by what happened!!! Why did you tell Mia that I am with you!!!" I asked him.

" What's wrong with that?! One day they will come to know anyway." He said shrugging his shoulder. " Now tell me which I wanted to hear." He demanded to know. I sighed deeply. " The more you take time the more you will be late for office." He said smirkingly.

" Aren't you an evil?" I asked him helplessly.

" Yes, of course. I am." He said smirking more. I shook my head. " Come on, Babe. I am waiting." He said.

" Ok. I agree with whatever you said." I said. He shook his head.

" I want to hear those exact words." He said.

" What were they?" I acted a bit.

" That you are mine." He said.

" You are mine." I said again and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" They are not hard to say." He said.

" Why do you want me to say that?" I asked him.

" Why can't you just say that?" He asked me. I stayed silent for a while preparing myself to say that.

" Well." He demanded to hear those words.

" I am yours." I said and which made him smile widely. He pressed his lips on my forehead.

" You will be mine forever to the eternity." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

He is too much evil and at the same time too much sweet for me. This guy will make my life upside down. I know that very well. Tried to stay away from him which didn't work and will never work as well. One thing is clear that I am going to be crazy without him.