" He is innocent?!!! Yes, I know that very well how innocent he is." Bridgette said. " But sometimes he is very possessive. Then I have to trick him." She said.

" How do you make him jealous?" Kyra asked her.

" I wear a revealing dress which he doesn't like at all and send him a photo that I will go out in public wearing that if he doesn't agree with me." She said and Kyra smirked.

" Idea!!!" Kyra said.

" What are you going to do, Kyra!!!" Keira asked.

" Going to set him in fire. He will burn from head to toe. Burn, Babe, burn." Kyra said and jumped down from the bed.

" What is she trying to do?" Diana asked.

" Set him in fire, Babe." Bridgette said.

" Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)" Kyra was singing and dancing but the girls were looking at her weirdly.

[Here, Bridgette is Brayden and Glinda's daughter from SLS#6#We Are Enemy.... Kyra is Meryl and Finn's daughter from TJL#17#And I Got You.... Keira is Divya and Ian's daughter from SLS#7#The Irresistible Aviatrix and Diana is Diya and Noel's daughter.]

•••°°°•••

Cafe Breezeway
London,UK
5:00 PM

Diana walked into the cafe and found the person she wanted to meet. She took out her phone and called Bridgette.

" Jetty, I have found Nolan. I will talk to her and let you know about the progress. You go and check if you can talk to Shannon." Diana said.

" Roger that, girl." Bridgette said.

" Ok. I will be going now. See you at dinner tonight." Diana said.

" Ok, bye." Bridgette said and she hung up.

" Hi, you must be Nolan." Diana said to the guy sitting in the corner.

" Oh, yes. It's Nolan Williams. Are you Ms. Axton?" The guy asked Diana.

" Diana Axton. Nice to meet you, Nellie." Diana said to him smilingly. Nolan smiled back.

" Nice to meet you too, Ms. Axton." He said.

" Call me Diana." She said to him and ordered coffee for themselves.

Nolan and Shannon were new in the fashion world. But their designs are quite praiseworthy. They just need a bit guidelines which Diana and Bridgette want to give them.

" So, you heard my plans. We have 10 more designers in this list. We will provide you guys a platform to lunch yourself. If you know more people like you then tell them to join us. We need men power in the first place." Diana said and Nolan nodded.

" I will try to do that." he said.

Diana was going to say something but her breath got stuck as she found someone there. She fisted her hands. He was with the girl he introduced as his girlfriend with her a few days back. She looked away from them.