A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah, that's awesome and all," Reiner said, "but I was wondering if I can take you somewhere before we go to the Christmas party at Eren's place. You know, since I'm able to drive now."

"Reiner, first of all, I don't trust you driving while it's snowing on an icy road," Bertolt stated. "Second of all, it would be Christmas. What place opens opens on Christmas?"

Reiner paused for a second. "I haven't thought about that."

Bertolt laughed, "I'll just see you there, okay?"

"Yep," Reiner replied. "I'll see you, bye."

"Bye." Bertolt hung up.

"Well aren't I stupid?" Reiner said to himself.

"Yes you are," Annie stated.

"I wasn't asking you," he stated.

"Why don't you ask him out during the Christmas party?" Annie suggested. "And don't say that you want to go somewhere. Just walk up and say, 'hey Bert, would you like to go out with me?'"

"That's stupid."

"You're stupid," Annie snapped back.

"I want it to be a little more... less casual," Reiner said.

Annie pulled a strand of hair away from her face. "Less casual, huh? I have an idea."

⋆❅☃❅⋆

"That's a terrible idea!" Connie shouted.

"No it's not," Jean stated.

"You can't serenade someone with a tuba!" Connie stated. "All it will sound like is low notes and bleh."

"It's better than your idea," Jean commented.

"What's so bad about a kitten?" Connie asked.

"She's allergic!" Jean stated. "You should know this!"

"I'm sorry!" Connie cried.

"Just get her something cheesy," Marco suggested. "As long as it isn't cheese."

"I know what you meant, I'm not an idiot," Connie said.

"Not so sure about that," Jean uttered.

⋆❅☃❅⋆

"I'm freaking out!" Sasha shouted.

"Yo, Sasha," Ymir stated. "Pipe down. It's just a present."

"Just? JUST?!" She shouted. "It's not just a present. It's a Christmas present. The most important present there is!"

"If you're so worried about messing up, just get him a watch or something," Christa said.

"Wait!" Sasha shouted. "That's it. ITS PERFECT!" Suddenly, she shot out the door ran down her stairs.

Sasha ran right up to her parents. "Can I borrow some money? Please?"

Her parents looked at each other. "Sasha, you have asked to borrow too much money from us," her mother said.

"You have to learn to provide yourself with money," her father stated. "We can't keep being your piggy banks."

"Then how am I supposed to buy a present for Connie?" Sasha asked. "There's no way to get money that fast."

"You can figure it out yourself, Sasha," her father rubbed her back. "You're a smart girl."

⋆❅☃❅⋆

"I'm home," Eren said as he opened the door.

"Eren," Mikasa help him with the bags. "There's some hot cocoa in the kitchen. Help yourself."