First Days

"My first day is tomorrow Anya

"My first day is tomorrow Anya...Ugh I'm so stressed and worried. I don't think I'll be able to pick you and Seph from school." I sighed holding my head that was swarming with unnecessary stress thoughts.

Anya sat next to me on the couch in our huge luxury living room, after all these years we still lived in the Manor.

The manor was built by my father and every expense that was for this place was already paid for.

My parents are-were billionaires. My mother was born into a wealthy family and my father was a huge business man who disappeared from the face of earth years ago, both leaving me a 9 year old child to grow older quicker and become a mother to two kids.

My parents although they left me a huge inheritance, a trust fund I knew I had to be smart with it. I used my inheritance to open bank accounts for Anya and Seph that they'd have access to once they turned 18 which left me working my ass off to support us three.

"Don't worry unnie. Seph and I can take the bus home. Just focus on your first day tomorrow." She smiled I nodded.

"I'm sorry for putting my stress on you. You're only 15-

"And you're only 21 taking care of two teenagers plus yourself. You're doing great." She assured me.

"Thanks Anya." I pecked my sisters head. The sound of the front door of the manor opening flooded the house.

"Hi." Seph spoke quickly, trying to rush past us.

"Hold it." I stopped him in his tracks making him sigh as he slowly turned to face me his head hanging low. "What are you in a rush for?"

"Nothing just homework." He lied.

He doesn't do homework.

"Mhm? Come here." I pointed in front of me, he groaned trudging over. I lifted his face the lights in the living room shining on his bruised face.

I gasped. "What happened this time?"

"It wasn't my fault! Some jerks were talking about you and Anya in perverted ways so I told them to stop, they asked who'd make them so..."

"You fought them? Aish Seph!" I sighed he rummaged through his backpack pulling out a crinkled paper.

"You...have to come to a meeting with me him and his mom." He said sheepishly. "And...sign it."

I closed my eyes briefly taking an inverted sigh before grabbing the paper and pen signing it off.

"No video games for the week-

"But noona I was defending—

"I get that sweetie and Anya and I appreciate it but fighting is not the answer." I caressed his face. "We're women we deal with catcalling a lot more than that—