-

I told them from the very start and how I suffered in that storage room. "You know what, tomorrow I will give them a peace of mind" Jennie unnie said and I can see that she's very angry.

"Why you didn't contact us?" Jimin asked and I gave him a bored look. "There's no signal in there" I answered and he just nodded.

"Thankfully, Jungkook came in the right time. If he didn't, I might be dead by now because of those stupid insects." I added and chuckled at my own words.

"From now on, I won't let you leave my sight." Jungkook stated and my heart fluttered. "Aww, Jeon Jungkook being a man" Rosè said and we all laughed.

"You know what, I like you now for Lisa." Jennie unnie stated and I look at him. "Thank you" I mouthed and smiled at him.

-

I'm now allowed to go home and we are going home by the boy's car.

We're now here and we bid good bye to the boys and my unnies let me go straight in my room to get some rest.

Oh I forgot to tell Jungkook about the photoshoot. I pull out my phone and call him. After two rings, he picked up.

"Lisa" I heard him stated.

"Don't forget tomorrow" I replied.

"Yes ma'am, I won't. Now rest." He replied back.

"Ok, bye" I was about to end it when he spoke again.

"Good night my Lalisa." he said and that makes me smiled.

"Good night." I answered and ended the call.

-

It's time for the contest and I'm waiting for Jungkook here at the venue. They said that they are fixing him.

"1 minute and we are about to start" they said and I just sighed. I open my camera and take a shot at the view while waiting for him.

"I'm here" someone said and I look beside me. "Good thing you're not late, I was about to scold you-" I was cut off when I saw him.

He's wearing a blue hawaiian polo and a white shirt. His hair is curly brown and he has earrings on both sides of his ears. "Lisa?" he stated and that makes me cleared my throat.

"The contest starts now!" one of the crew said and we start looking for a spot.

-

Third Person's POV