𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

     He had slipped on a pair or shorts that was lying in the hollow of a tree, a place where he left fresh clothes in case he needed to change after wolfing out... 'cause he would destroy every pair of clothes he owned. He had just finished pulling on the shorts when he heard a ferocious growl come from behind him. Percy growled lowly as he turned his head to see a huge brownish grey wolf stalk closer to him, clearly in a threatening stance. A few other wolves about the same size came trotting out of the dark of the night.

     "I'm not in the mood, Slade." Percy snapped, his eyes glaring at the brownish grey wolf.

     The wolf turned into a man, who slightly towered over the boy. Another wolf changed human as well, tossing shorts towards the older male. "You never seem to be in the mood, Perseus. Remember I told you, not to come into our territory."

     "Last time I checked, your 'territory' was a few more miles out, or are you now making it bigger?" Percy snapped once again, getting a bad feeling by all the hostility.

     Slade let out a loud laugh, before nodding his head. "Suppose I am, Perseus, and now you've crossed your third warning. Your warnings are gone, and I'm now going to ask you, join my pack or suffer the consequences of what happens to rouge wolves. Here's a hint, they die."

     Percy tilted his head a that, pretending to think even if he did have his descion made. He grabbed ahold of the braclet that once belonged to his mother, and dropped into the hollow of the tree before squaring his shoulders and getting ready for the fight he knew was coming.

     "I'll never join a pack like yours." Percy simply said, earning in a nasty growl from the older male.

     "Fine, then your just gonna end up like your corpse mother." Slade snapped, and when he said that, he was suddenly thrown into the air.

     Slade quickly shifted back into his wolf form, getting on his paws as his eyes glowed red while he watched a black wolf snarl at him. Percy had lost his control when Slade mentioned his mother, and he knew, right when he attacked Slade, a fight for the position of alpha was now happening. Though he never wanted to be an alpha or part of a pack, but in the end every wolf has to join one.

     Percy stood his ground with another snarl as Slade bounded towards him, and at the last second, Percy moved out of the way and sunk his teeth deep into his back leg, earning a whimper. Slade turned his body the best he could and bit Percy's ear, tearing a chunk out as the younger boy let go of his leg. Percy whimpered from the pain, but he ignored it and the blood running down his face as he jumped on Slade and clawed his back before being thrown off.

     Other wolves watched the fight happen, not really having any faith in Percy for winning, knowing he stands no chance of winning, and the fight continued. More blood was spilled, more of Percy's than Slade's.

     Slade grabbed Percy with his teeth around his neck, tossing the now slightly limp black wolf. Percy landed against a tree hard, knocking the only breath get still had out of him. He fell to the ground and stopped moving, the pain of the gashes a broken bones his body held being to much, and the grief and anger he had was only weighing him down. His eyes were closed as he pictured the ones he loved, knowing he was never going to see them again.

     Slade stood panting, but inside he was grinning and laughing. He had wished for the day that he would be able to kill the son of Aliyah Thayer, and now he had the chance. Percy had already given up on the fight, finally being consumed by the wolf pack link, and when he did, he heard everyone in that clearings thoughts, even Slade's who bounded towards him. Percy felt his eyes shoot open with more anger than he had ever had, from seeing Slade's thoughts and what he thought of his mother was enough fuel to help him finish this fight. To finally end it.