✫part 25✫

We were all waiting to board our flight to Kansas and it's safe to say we were all hangry. If you don't know what that means is means we're all in a mood cause we're hungry. We hadn't eaten all morning since the second we woke up we left for the airport, and we've been here almost two hours, so I decided to go grab all of us some doughnuts.

I turn towards Liza and whisper to her since some of us were either sleeping or resting their eyes. "Liza"

She turns to me "yeah?"

"Wanna come with me to get some doughnuts for all of us? I think we need it" I respond.

She nods "Only if you promise to get me a sprinkled one" she grins.

I laugh and nod "Deal, c'mon. And be careful not to wake anyone up, I don't feel like dealing with their hangry asses" I giggle as I stood from my chair and grabbed my purse.

We walked towards the Dunkin Doughnuts that was a little further down the airport and ordered two dozen doughnuts along with some Coffee's and Cocoa's. Obviously me getting a cocoa.

As we both waited for our drinks and boxes we had a little small talk.

"So how are you and Colby doing?" She asked with a smile.

I laugh "Good. I think some things are finally going back to normal" I sigh in satisfaction. This was true. Beside the whole fighting thing our lives have slowly gotten back on track.

She nods "Thats good. Though I'm kinda sad I'm pretty sure I'm once again the only single one in the group" she says.

I shrug "you'll find someone I just know it. I mean come on look at you, your gorgeous" I compliment.

She laughs "Thanks. Though currently I'm not wearing any makeup and I look as though I have no eyebrows" she laugh, tracing both her fingers over her eyebrows and making a funny face.

I roll my eyes and laugh "Oh you have eyebrows. But hey if you didn't, you could make that the new trend. You know how people slit their eyebrows? Maybe they should just shave them all off"

We both joked around some more until we get our food and walk back over to where everyone was. I had to wake them up somehow so I decided to do a little prank.

"Get up we're going to miss our flight!" I yelled, catching the attention of everyone around us.

Immediately everyone shot up and looked around eagerly, searching for the line leading into the plane. Of coarse there wasn't one.

Me and Liza giggle as we began to pass out doughnuts and drink "Just kidding, we got y'all breakfast!" I said with a smile.

"Oh thank god. I'm starving" Tara exclaimed, stuffing her face full of her glazed doughnut.

"Careful babe or you'll choke" Jake chuckled, also stuffing his face full of his doughnut. Though his was chocolate. She slapped his arm and continued to eat.

"I swear.. this doughnut is better than anything I've ever eaten" Finn said, leaning back in his chair.

"Seriously this is the best" Colby sighed, wrapping his arms around me as I sat back next to him. He placed a kiss on my head making me groan.

"Ew Colby your gonna get that white stuff in my hair" I laugh, referring to his powdered doughnut.

Noah coughed "Thats what she said" he coughed again.

We all laugh and finish our treats until it was time to board the plane. We gathered our carryons and boarded the plane. I sat between Colby and Liza. For the most part the plane ride was chill and had no problems, though there was some turbulence but that's normal.

Next thing we all knew we were Landing and already getting our things from bag check. Once all of our things were together we made our way out of the airport and got Uber's to our destination.

I was going to be staying with Colby at his house. Meaning I'll be meeting his parents and brother right off the back. Scary. I mean who wouldn't be scared to meet their boyfriends parents!? It's a very important moment in a relationship, it means he believes this relationship will last, hence meeting the parents.

Jake and Tara were going to Wichita for a day to go spend time with his family but they're going to be back tomorrow for a dinner Colbys parents and Sam's parents are hosting at a private park they rented out for us.

"We'll see y'all tmr!" I say as we say farewell to them. Since their destination is further we're giving them first ride.

As soon as they left me and Colby took the next one. The drive wasn't too too long so I didn't fall asleep, but I was resting my head on Colby's shoulder and listening to the music that was playing in the car. The drive didn't speak to us which I'm lowkey thankful For, my minds still wrapped up on meeting Colby's parents, and all the problems that could come with that.

Almost as if Colby read my mind, he asked "You nervous?" I mean he can mind read, so I wouldn't put it past him that he did.

I sigh and nod, lifting my gaze towards him "Maybe just a little"

He chuckles "Trust me, they're going to love you"

I nod "do they know? About you know what?" I was referring to us being werewolves. It's weird how we don't really use that term all too much, it's just so normal now all we say is "One of y'all/us" Plus the term werewolf technically means a human Wolf mix that comes out during full moons.. we defiantly don't do that.

"They do.. my entire family knows. Told them all a few years back. Trust me they're not scared, but if you don't wanna tell them about you then you don't have to. It won't change their opinion on you if you do though." He reassured me, taking my hand and holding it in his own.

I nod "I'll tell them.. I mean what's the point of not? All that'll do is cause problems as to why I didn't tell them before" he nods in agreement, resting his head on mine.

"Okie dokie love birds, we're here" the driver says as we pull up to the house. It was a two story, very cute and well designed.

We got our things out from the trunk and thanked the driver for the ride, he responded with "My pleasure"

When he drove away we turned towards the house "Home sweet home" Colby said with a bright smile. It was nice to see him Genuinely happy about something. Recently most things that have happened haven't been the greatest, this is just the thing to cheer him, me, and all of us up..

Operation Kansas is a go.

Step 1: meeting the parents