✫Part 1✫

(I didn't want to wait to post so its a lil early enjoy!"

It's  been about a year since I've seen his face. Heard his voice. Touched his skin. Smelled his sweet cologne.
A lot has changed since then. I've been recording my new album all year with the help of my friend Finn. He's super supportive and yes, he know about my past and my powers. To my surprise he was okay with it, amazed actually. He said I was like a living god. I always responded "since when do god's hurt people?" He always responded with something like 'gods can be misunderstood' or 'fate can change' but I always denied it no matter how much he fought over it.
I haven't spoken to anyone, and to say it's been hard isn't even the beginning of it. It's been horrible. I still haven't forgiven Colby for what he's done. Frankly I don't think I ever will. No one just forgives someone who killed their brother. Their only living relative left alive.
It's just not how it works.
And I've accepted that fact.
It's not just my life that's changed since that night it's me as well. I died my hair black and changed up my style of music and clothing. Though I don't act different, my appearance has certainly changed. My music is a lot more pop and rock like, rather than the slow and moody songs they were before.
I know I'm gonna have to return to America at some point. And I know I'm gonna have to talk to all of them again. Am I ready? No. Am I ready to take the risk? Yes.
"Layla your manager is calling!" Finn yelled from the other room.
I pull my hair back into a messy bun and run I the room to see Finn draped across his bed holding the laptop out to me. I take it from him and answer the call, setting it down on the side table where the screen was focused on me and Finn in the background.
"Morning!" I greet Mrs.Jones. She smiles "oh Layla I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!" She exclaimed.
I laughed and rolled my eyes "we talked last week?"
She shrugged "well that's to long. Oh hey Finn!" Finn waves in the background. "How have you been?"
He shrugs "still single!" He laughed. Oh yeah, Finn's gay. And he's very! Open about it, which I'm happy for. He shouldn't need to hide anything about who he truly is.
"Oh you'll find the lucky guy someday... maybe in America" her eyes wondered back to me "you know your gonna be coming home soon right?"
I sigh and nod "is that why you called? To plan the date?" She nodded, as did I "okay.. next week." I state.
"Next week? Don't you think that'll be to soon?" She asked, I shook my head "I'm ready"
She nodded and looked down to her phone "there's a flight on Wednesday at 6:30? That work?"
I nod "yeah I guess"
"Great! Well we'll talk tater to talk out the details but it's set. Next week" "next week" I repeat.
"Okey well bye honey!" I smile and shit the computer.
"GIRL!!!NEXT WEEK!? I NEED TO PACK!" Finn yelled as he jumped up from the bed. "Chill we still have a week!" I laugh. He rolls his eyes "I need to pack all my makeup and cloths which take HOURS! Omg where am I gonna stay.. Omg omg omg omg" he freaked out.
I placed my hands on his arms stopping him from moving "calm. Down. There will be plenty of time for that but first things first, your gonna stay with me okay? No way am I gonna let you roam the streets of La in search for an apartment. I have an extra room, it's all yours" I reassured him.
"Are you sure? I don't wanna be in the way-" I cut him off "you won't be! I want! You to be there trust me. I need support for when I talk to him again"
He nodded "oh that's right.. are you sure your ready for that boo? I mean he did kill your-" "let's not talk about it but yes.. I'm ready"
He nodded "okay....... now that that's settled... MY MAKEUPPPPPPP" he ran to the front room in distress.
"Don't do too much we still have that party to go to!" I yell
"Okayyyyyyy" he replied back "no promisesssss"
I laughed at his silliness and followed him.
Am I ready for this? I mean I knew I had to face it at some point. Might as well do it now.

⁂✫★✫⁂

♥ liked by user1, FinnCameron, ColbyBrock, KatrinaStuart and 2,936,280 others

ColbyBrock, KatrinaStuart and 2,936,280 others

Feelin kinda down.. but I'm always! Up for a party

Comments

FinnCameron- Slayyyy Queeeeen

User3- party's are always fun when your there.. at least I think Idk I've never met you🤷🏽‍♀️
|
|_  oh they're defiantly! Great when I'm there

TaraYummy- gorgeous😱❤️ per usual

KatrinaStuartOfficial- Miss you❤️
|
|_user1: wonder what happened between them🤔 I miss their friendship😞

ColbyBrock-🖤.
|
|_ User6: 🤔🤔🤔
      |
      |_ User7: I have the same expression🤔

User8-Why you feeling down?

User9- when are you returning to America?
|
|_ Very Soon🤫

⁂✫★✫⁂