✫part 15✫

My eyes flutter open as I hear something fall from within the kitchen. I slowly sit up and stretch my arms out wide before walking out of my room and towards the main one only to see Colby struggling to cook a meal.

He was running back and forth between the stove and the oven trying to get control of what was happening. Suddenly a fire popped out from within one of the pots, making him start to freak out.

I laugh to myself and flick my wrist, creating a small rain cloud above the stove and putting out the fire. He looked over to me and pouted "Aw man you ruined the surpriseeeee" he whined.

I giggled "No I stopped the 40 million dollar mansion from burning down" I correct him, making him pout. He searched around the kitchen before lifting up a plate of slightly burnt toast with jelly on it. I laugh and take it from him "Thanks you.. but I don't like jelly" I laugh.

He scoffed "then you get this" he grabbed a jar a peanut butter and handed it to me. I smile and grab a spoon from the drawer and take a nice spoonful "thank you Colby, I love peanut butter" I laugh, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Wait what.. I immediately drop the spoon of peanut butter and cup my mouth with my hands "oh my god, I am so sorry. I- I wasn't thinking" what the hell is wrong with me!? Why did I just kiss him!? "I have to go" I sprinted to finn's room to see him with a face mask on. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"You good girl?" He asked. I laughed nervously and shook my head no. "I just kissed Colby's cheek" I said shakily. His eyes widened "Wait really? Why?" I shrug and sit on his bed "I have no idea!? It just.. happened! It was like a reflex. But WHY is that a reflex" I groan. He grinned "I mean y'all were dating for around a year" "yeah then he killed my brother! I'm not denying I don't like him anymore, I am denying that I have an instinct to kiss him! Should I go talk to him? I probably should okay imma go do that" I rambled, storming out of the room not giving him another chance to talk.

I walk back to the kitchen to see Colby smiling as he cleaned the kitchen. Oh god he's happy about it! I can't break that smile! He needs it! I need it so I don't feel guilty about this whole fighting ordeal! Okay I'm just gonna.. ignore it! Yes I'll ignore it! I mean the fights tomorrow I don't wanna bring anyone's mood down more. Oh god I need an Oreo.

I grab an Oreo and stuff it in my mouth. Colby looked to me and raised an eyebrow "you good?" He asked. I smiled, mouth full of Oreo, and nodded "mhm!" I swallow "hey I'm gonna go for a run" I tell him. He smiles "Then I shall accompany you" he grinned. I smiled nervously "Oh you don't need to do that." He shook his head "I insist. Don't want you getting eaten by a mountain lion now do I?" He laughed, warming my heart. Wait NO! No no no no heart warming.He does not have this effect on me anymore no no no.

"Okay then, meet me outside" I walk away and into the backyard, strolling through some of the paths until he finally came outside.

"So where we heading?" He asked, stretching his arms out wide. I shrug "well I fount I cave I wanted to explore a few days ago, it's not too far wanna go there?" I ask. He smiles and nods "Layla come on, I'm an explorer when don't I want to explore something probably life threatening" he laughs, me joining him.

"Okay then follow me"

We both morph and take off into the woods. The wind against my fur felt so good, I hadn't done this in awhile, especially with Colby. And though I felt awkward since I accidentally kissed him, I was glad we were doing this.

He run's in front of me and of coarse I cant let this be, so I morph to my hybrid and run after him before taking to the air and soaring above him. He looked up to me in worry as I swoop down and lift him into the air. He morphs to human and latches onto my torso as I soar through the air. "LAYLA!" He yells in fear, he hated being this high especially if I'm the one carrying him.

I laugh and fly higher up into the clouds, making him grab onto me tighter "LAYLA I WANT TO GO BACK DOWNNNNNN!" He yell's. I laugh and let go "okay"

He falls down but since we were high enough there was a long fall.

He was yelling as I let my wings drop and just fell with him, laughing as he screamed the whole way down. "LAYLA!" He yelled. I laugh and roll my eyes, grabbing onto him before we were close to the ground.

I held him bridal style as we flew through the air, his arms around my neck and squeezing his eyes shut as he laid his head against my chest. He looked adorable.

We arrive to the cave and I let him down carefully, letting my wings, tail, and ears disappear as I took a seat on the ground. Colby stood still and just glared at me while I rolled on the ground laughing "YOUR!- your Face!" I laughed.

He scoffed and picked up leaves, throwing them at me.

I pause and glare at him, lifting my finger up and blowing a huge pile of leaves at him. He glared before laughing and taking a seat by me "you my dear.. are a mean individual" he stated.

I nod "True true"

We were silent for a few seconds before he spoke again "So.. you nervous for tomorrow?" He asks.

I sigh but nod "Terrified"

He frowns and wraps his arms around me "If something happens...I'm going to jump in" he says, me shaking my head in response "Colby no you are not.. you are not getting hurt on my watch"

He chuckles "You know all we want to do is protect each other right?" He paused "there wont ever be one life that matters more than the other"

I look down.

He scooted away and took a seat in front of me, lifting his pinkie up "How about this..

"We fight for each other.. not one person more than the other" he suggests.

I smile and lean my head slightly to the side "it's a promise" I link fingers as we both smile and look into each others eyes.

"You know today you kissed me" He grinned, I turned beet red "And though it was an accident.. I can tell you this one isn't"

He smashed his lips onto mine, taking me by surprise, but I eased into it.

As we continued, we both made it clear we didn't want to stop, so it got rougher and rougher until we were making out on hard ground. I laid on top of him as our lips moved in sync and my nails dig into the ground as the kiss roughened. His lips moved down to my neck and I let out a soft moan as he sucked on it. His hands trailed down to my shirt and he lifted it off of my head, me doing the same to his and we threw them to the side.

"You know how long I've wanted to do this?" He breathed, looking up to my eyes. I grin and bite by lip "Oh shut up and kiss me" he grinned and sat up, sitting me on his lap as we continued to go at it.

My hands trailed to his hair as I grabbed onto it, his lips once again trailing down to my neck. "Your going to give me a hickey" I giggle.

"Good, people will know you're mine"

I giggled as he continued to suck on my neck, pleasure filling my body as I let out soft moans. "Oh the things I would do to you if we were at home" he breathed, his voice deep and raspy, sending chills down my spine. "You know.. we're not that far" he looked to me and grinned "Then What are we still doing here?" He asked, his eyes filled with lust.

I lift my head up, my eye still on his "you tell me"

We traveled back home and what we did when we got there is.. history.

(A/u- 😳😉)