✫Part 9✫

A tall man wearing a dark red suit emerged from the shadows. His smile showing his sharp like teeth.
I look at Colby, who was glaring deeply at the man. Most likely imaging the guys head blowing up or something.
"Keeping secrets are we Cole?" He said "you know that'll earn you a punishment right? Anyways why didn't you tell me you knew a lovely lady" he grinned.
I furrowed my eyebrows
"You don't put girls in the ring" Colby replied coldly.
The guy shrugged "I don't put girls in the ring do I" he questioned himself "But I also own this club and I can make an Exception for a Night Wing" he grinned deviously "especially one as beautiful as you.. maybe I'll even show your pretty face before you fight.. give our guests a little treat"
That's it..
I morph into my Night wing form, making him grin. "Oh yes very pretty" he snapped his fingers and suddenly I'm tackled to the ground by a string force. I open my eyes to see a Night wing larger than me towering over me as he growled. Though he was large, he didn't look all that scary.
He was pushed off of me by Colby, who was also now a wolf, making The guy laugh.
"Come on let's not be dogs here.. Shep, back down no need to fight right now" he called to the large wolf. Who stood up and walked to the man's side.
I didn't turn back but just stood there, not taking my eyes off the wolf. There was something about him.. I just couldn't put my finger on it.
"Now let's see.. Let's call you 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄" the man said happily.
I raise an eyebrow "Oh I give them all a name for the fights. Your friend theres name is Maun.. it means 'A Silent One' in Indian" he sighed "so your name shall be shadow. You watch.. and memorize someone's moves, I can tell"
Colby was human again "go ahead and give her a little stage name.. but she will not be fighting" he spat "not if I have anything to say about it-" "Which you don't" the man interrupted "remember our deal Brock.. ya'll fight. I keep ya'll's secret.
I morphed back "And what if I say no" I say sternly.
The man sighed "well.. I don't know.. tell you what Now Layla I have a special fight tomorrow that I would love for you to attend.. hmmm you come too Brock. I want you to see as well" he said.
I looked at Colby who didn't take his eyes off of the man. I looked back.. "okay"
Colby looked at me with a mix of anger and confusion. "We'll come" I repeat, the man looking down in satisfaction "on one condition"
He looked back up.
"Shep comes with us"
He looked at me in confusion "what?" "What!?" Both the man and Colby said at the same time.
I crossed my arms "ya'll heard me.. Shep comes or I don't.. simple as that"
The man thought for a second "Okay.. Shep" he snapped his fingers and Shep walked to my side, willingly and without hesitation to my surprise.
"Anything else?" He said annoyed.
I nod "what's your name? Or what shall I address you as?"
The Man snickered "call me Mr.Adder"
I nodded "great that'll be all" I grabbed Colby's hand and dragged him past Mr.Adder, who was grinning widely, and took him back to the main room of the building. There were still people there but since they all knew who Shep was they didn't mind him being there.
We walked outside and back towards where the guys were. She second they saw us Sam jumped in front of them already in wolf mode and growled at Shep.
I morphed as well and jumped in front of Shep, growling furiously "back off" I mind link.
He didn't move.
"Back. Off" I say more demanding.
He stood there for a moment before turning back and leaning against a tree in annoyance, crossing his arms and bending one leg onto the tree.
"He's with us, Sam" I tell him.
He nods "no Shit but why" "because I'm meeting with Mr.Adder tomorrow and I said I would I only come if he came with us today" i explained.
"Wait.. HE SAW YOU!?" He yelled.
"Sam! Calm the hell down! YES he saw me and YES he want me to fight! Do I care? YES! Do I have a choice? NO! So he said he wants to meet again to see a fight or something and to bring Colby as well so I said okay"
He stared at me "Are you Crazy?" He did through his teeth "That man. Is a psyco! I will not have you meet him so you can be dragged into this I won't allow it!" He yelled.
"Well that's not your decision to make!"
"Yes it is! I am the Alpha of this pack and My decision is what counts most!" "Since when are you Alpha!" "Since you threw yourself a little pity party and decided to leave!"
I stepped back in shock.
"Fuck. You" and I walked away and into the woods. I could hear Colby try to follow me and with a raise of my hand he flew backwards and landed on the ground "Leave me alone" I growl.