✫Part 7✫

It was around 7 p.m and I have been wondering what the guys won't tell me. I mean it must be bad since they all seem so hesitant about it. They told me to be ready By 7:30 and to dress nice so that's what I'm currently doing. I had borrowed a dress from Kat since we're about the same size and all of my things are still being shipped here so I asked Finn to do my makeup.
"Finn what do you think it is that they're gonna tell/ show us tonight?" I ask.
He shrugs "I've known them for barely even a day so I have absolutely no idea" he says as he put setting spray on my face, finishing my look.
"And done!"
I smiled as I look into the mirror "Thanks Finn"
We both walk to the living room to see everyone conversing, only stopping when we walked through the doors. Everyone was dressed nice.. well all except Sam. He was wearing sweats and an old shirt.
Why isn't he dressed nice like us? He was the one who was gonna do "it" whatever it is so I guess he can't be to fancy to do it?
"So.. are we ready to go wherever we have to go?" I ask.
They nod "yes but.. your gonna have to be disguised, no one can see you there" Colby says sternly.
"Why?" I ask. "Just trust me.. please?" He begged. I sighed and nodded, using my powers to disguise my face to look like someone else's.
"How do I look?" I ask. "Still beautiful" Colby laughed, causing butterfly's to flutter around in my stomach.
Though we're not dating right now, key word
Right now, that doesn't mean I don't still have feelings. As I said earlier, I'm just not ready.
We all walked to the cars and decided it would just be faster if Sam teleported us. So that's what we did, though Finn wasn't all about it. He actually got sick because his stomach wasn't use to the power.
We all sorta laughed about it until things got serious again. Sam took us to a large warehouse in the middle of no where. Though there were a lot of cars surrounding it.
"Colby where are we?" I ask in a worried tone.
"Just wait here.. okay?"
I nod and watch as he walks off towards the front entrance of the warehouse.
"You be safe okay?" Kat says from behind me. I look to see her hand on Sams face as they look into each others eyes. I could tell she's was stressing over sam leaving to wherever he was going so I'm guessing whatever's gonna happen tonight it's gonna be good..
Sam teleports to an unknown place and as Kat collects herself Tara pulls me to the side. "Layla you need to promise me your not gonna do anything alright?" She asks.
I stare at her in confusion "what? Why?"
"Because if they see you in your wolf form your gonna be dragged into this and we cannot let that happen" she warns.
"Why would I need to transform? Dragged into what!? What is going on here!" I loudly whisper. Hoping not to draw attention to ourselves.
"You'll see when we get in there but you need to promise your not gonna do anything" she looks me dead in the eyes.
I hesitate for a moment before I slowly nod "okay.. but I want to know one thing"

"Is Sam gonna get hurt?"

There was a long silence before She sighs "let's hope not" she says in almost a whisper before walking away.

I stood there for a moment in silence, trying to figure out what the hell is about to happen.
"Hey we can go in now" Colby says as he jogs back to us.
I follow them into a place that seemed all to familiar to them. It was weird, it was quiet dark. Not much light.
But it was very crowded. People, mostly men, sat in fancy red velvet booths. Girl Waiters served them alcoholic beverages while wearing little clothing. But something was off about this building.
Yes it was filled with rich looking men but, it looked like they were here for something. That's when I noticed the large arena in the center of the old building. It was lined with rusty metal bars and old looking drapes. Blood drops splattered across different spots.
"Colby where are we?" I ask.
He didn't answer, he just kept walking forwards until we made it to a booth much like the ones we passed by.
I looked at Finn and he had the same confused and scared expression I had.
We all took a seat and waited there in silence, our ears consumed with the laughing and grumbling of others voices.
"It's about to begin" Colby mumbled, looking down to the clock on his phone. I stare at him.
"That's it" I stand up and walk over to some random guy.
"Layla!" Colby whispers loudly, trying to call me back.
I ignore him.
"Hey where are we?" I ask politely, but still in a demanding tone.
"Well little missy your at a werewolf Fight" he grinned "welcome to 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖜'𝖘"
I stare at him. Werewolf fights!? Oh HELL
no!
I turn around to see Colby standing up next to the booth, frowning at me.
"Welcome to the Ring!" Someone yells over a speakers system.

sam..

"Dragooooo!" He yells. A metal door slides open and a large brown and grey wolf runs in. Growling and biting in the air. There were chains wrapped around his front legs and a muzzle around his mouth, drool handing from the metal bars. His fur was scruffy and messy, not looking very cleaned.

"And The White Nightttt!" He yelled.

A metal door on the opposite side of the arena slides open and out walked sam.
His white fur dirty and a muzzle wrapped around his mouth. But he looked more strong and tried to look more dominant rather than vicious. Though he still looked angry and ready to fight.
I looked at Colby in horror and stormed over to him "what the Fucking hell is going on here!" I yell.
I took him by surprise when I cursed for I never did.
"Wolves at your ready!" They guys over the speaker boomed.
I gasp and run back over to the bars, pushing past people to get through.
I grapes onto the bars and watched as the muzzled were released from their mouths and they circled around the arena.

Waiting for the first person to make a move..