✫part 8✫

I watched in horror as The other Wolf lunged at Sam, Claws first. Sam jumped out of the way, causing the other wolf to crash into the wall. Though it didn't seem to hurt him too much. He shook it off and growled even louder at Sam.
I clenched onto the bars so hard to prevent myself from turning right now and going to help him.
The wolf lunged once more at Sam, but this time he tackled him to the ground. Pinning his head onto the ground with his paw. Sam snapped at the large wolf's paw, biting into it hard until he fell off. Sam snarled and wrestled the wolf throwing him against a wall, weakening him.
My grip loosened slowly as I realized he was winning..
The wolf stood back up and shook his head, getting rid of the small amount of pain that has filled him. His eyes glowed red and he attacked Sam once more, biting into his neck and scratching at his torso.
Come on Sam teleport out of there! Teleport Outta of there!
Once again my grip tightened.
The wolf threw sam against a wall and tried to charge into his stomach to weaken him more but Sam jumped out of the way using most of his energy, which ended with the wolf bashing his head into the wall. He collapsed onto the ground, trying to regain focus.
A blow that hard must! Have given him at least! A concussion.
Sam growled loud and pressed his paw against the wolf's throat, restricting him from breathing properly.
As blood seeped from the wolf's neck as sam clawed into it, he tapped his foot onto the ground twice and Sam immediately let go of his neck. Not barking, or growling once more to show his dominance. He had Won, and that's all he needed to do.
Nothing more.
I doubt many other wolves had as much dignity as he did.
Sam looked up to me before limping back towards the metal door as it slid shut. I stood there for a few moments before Colby brought me out of my trance.
"C'mon we have to go" Colby said.
I looked at him "Go? NO! I want to know right now what the hell is going on and why the fuck Sam almost just died!?" I demanded.
I could feel my anger rise and my eyes start to glow.
"Layla you need to calm down" he said sternly, trying to pace his hand onto my arm but I flinched away.
"Don't you dare touch me" I snapped "now take me to Sam.. Now"
He nodded "okay fine, follow me"
He guided me towards the back of the wear house where there were little people. He knocked on a door and some large man opened up "well Brock didn't expect to see you tonight" he laughed in a deep voice.
"Look Benson, Sam fought tonight let me in" he demanded.
This so called benson snickered and moved out of the way, letting us pass. We walked into a dark hallways with very little light.
We soon entered a room that looked almost like a dungeon. There were multiple cages, some filled with wolves, some filled with other sorts of animals.
Colby walked me towards the back of the room where Sam sat on a small bench and tended to his wounds with nothing but water and a cloth. Though he was now in his human form, the injuries he faced still showed on his body.
He looked up at us and sighed, looking back down.
I frowned "Sam why.. what is going on? Please give me an answer?" I begged.
He hesitated before looking back up to me "a few months after you left.. uh maybe two months after? The owner of this club found us while we were out hunting. He kept a close eye on us and when he saw us transform to our natural him state, he had found his new toys. He threatened to spill our secret to the world if we didn't fight for him. So.. we had no choice. We did as we were told and agreed to fight as long.. as it was only me and Colby who were fighting. If he dragged any of the other guys into this the deal would be off" he explained slowly, vexing careful of how he chose his words.
"I-I don't get it if he's just human then why not just kill him? Or threaten him?" I asked, still confused over the whole situation.
"We can't. He has a Night Wing on his side that prevents us from doing anything to him." Colby said "we know we can't beat one of ya'll's kind so we can't do anything about it"
"Wait a night Wing?" I say "who? Is it one of David's old minions?" I growl.
He shook his head "we don't know who he is. He doesn't transform.. he stays a wolf."
A night wing that stays a wolf? That's unusual..
I noticed Sam attempting to clean one of his wounds but hit a sensitive spot and winced in pain. "L-let me help" I say as I attempt to aid his wounds.
He pushed me away and stood up "I don't need any help" he snapped, making me back up "s-Sorry.. I need to go see Kat" he apologized and he walked off.
"He always gets this was after a fight" Colby starts "he gets closed off for a few days.. he'll be fine don't worry. Corey always helps his wounds"
I sighed "Colby why don't you let me help? I can you know I can-"
"Layla we lost you once we won't lose you again.. I can't afford to lose you again.. a-and if they find out your a night wing he will use you for his disgusting fights and you'll get hurt a-and no.. I won't let that happen. I already hurt you once I won't let you get hurt again" he said sternly before walking off.
"Oh so your a Night wing?" Someone says slowly from the shadows.
I look around in search of the voice, ready to attack at any moment.
"Where are you" I mumble, loud enough for the voice to hear. Colby must have heard the voice as well cause the second he heard it he appeared back next to me.
"Stay away you snake" Colby snapped.
"Oh I'm hurt. I thought you were better than that Colby" the voice hissed, this time
closer.
"Sam did well today Colby, too bad he got hurt" the voice chuckled.
Colby's blood began to boil, I could feel it radiating off of him. I placed my hand on his arm to calm him down, which worked cause I could feel his arm loosen ever so slightly.
A face to match the voice appeared from the darkness, his lips curved into a smile "hello Layla"