Dare - #168

Natasha: Alright, so since Steve's gonna be out protesting with the others in New York City, the kids and I are left with the task of sharing some info and tips regarding this whole matter. What do you think, kids?

James, Sania, and Morgan: *nod at her*

Morgan: Recognize your white privilege and use it for good!

Sania: To all the people protesting, make sure to get a test for COVID-19! Your health is of utmost important too!

James: Don't rely on other people to educate you on these matters! Educate yourself!

Morgan: Pay more attention to the 'black lives matter' tags on your social medias and not the 'all lives matter' ones. We know all lives matter but it's the black lives that need our attention now because of all the injustice in their community. Remember that all lives don't matter until black lives do!

Sania: Never tolerate racism. Don't be afraid to speak up against the racists, because you should not be afraid to speak up for what is right!

James: If you can't join protests, at least donate to some BLM-related funds. If you can't donate, sign petitions. If you can't sign petitions, at least spread awareness!

______________________________________________________

A/N: So, credits to this chapter go to saibest2000. This is a very important matter right now and also a sensitive topic so if any of what I wrote above is wrong, insensitive, etc, please tell me.

I made a list of links that are related to the #BLM matter, so I hope you guys could check it out. Visit some links, sign petitions, and donate to these links because they are for a very important cause.

Just know that if it seems like I am, I'm not trying to speak over anyone. I'm just trying to help and I know this list isn't much but... it's something. I'm still listing down links here so if you have more, you can send them to me. By the way, it's also in my bio if you have a hard time accessing it in this chapter. Thanks for your time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10kzY_NgBNr8SKMn3u_T-O2WaKYFwQ7YjZWz6JHuP9DA