Dare - #71

Everyone except Natasha: *gathered in the lounge at around 1AM*

Yelena: *groans* Remind me again why you woke us up at this hour? I have every right to slap you right now for this.

Tony: *shrugs* Belova's right.

Yelena: Do not call me Belova! We aren't that close for nicknames.

Tony: That's literally your last name!

Yelena: *scowls* No.

Steve: I called you all here at this hour because Natasha is still asleep, obviously.

Sam: So?

Steve: Alright, I got a dare from audreylei07 and I need everyone's participation on this. I'm supposed to make Natasha believe that she is actually married to Tony and -

Tony: I'm out. *starts to walk away*

Yelena: *grabs him by his collar and smirks* You're staying and doing this because I'm actually interested in it. Also because I would love to see Natalia punch you for this.

Tony: *whimpers*

Steve: So here's the plan...

*later*

Natasha: *shifts in her sleep*

Tony: Good morning, sweetheart.

Natasha: Good morning, Ste - *eyebrows furrow and eyes shoot open to look at Tony*

Tony: *smiles at her*

Natasha: *immediately kick Tony off the bed* WHAT THE FUCK?!

Tony: What's wrong, love?

Natasha: WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!

Tony: What's wrong with being on the same bed as your wife?

Natasha: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WIFE?!

Sania and James: *drowsily walk into the room*

James: *yawns* What's the matter, mommy? Why are you yelling so early in the morning?

Sania: *looks at Natasha then at Tony* Morning, mommy. Morning, daddy.

Tony: Good morning, guys! Sorry if your mom and I woke you guys up.

Natasha: *grabs Tony by the collar and slams him onto the wall* You better tell me what's going on, Stark!

Tony: *chuckles* Calm down, babe. Woah, you sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?

Natasha: I WOKE UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED WITH THE WRONG MAN! WHERE IS STEVE? YOU WANT ME TO TELL PEPPER ABOUT THIS NONSENSE?!

James: Mommy! Put daddy down! You're hurting him!

Tony: It's okay, James! It's alright.

Natasha: *looks incredulously at James and drops Tony*

Tony: *falls on the floor* Come on, babe. Tell me what's wrong. Why are you looking for Steve? And why are you going to tell his wife about this?

Natasha: Steve? His wife?

Tony: Yeah. Don't you remember? Did you hit your head or something? Are you alright?

Natasha: What do you mean by Steve's wife?

Tony: Pepper Rogers.

Natasha: What? I'm Steve's wife. Pepper is your wife.

Tony: *looks confused* I am so confused, Natasha. What happened? Was it a bad dream? You're my wife.

Natasha: *pales* J-Jamie?

James: Yeah, mommy?

Natasha: Please tell me your full name, baby.

James: *looks confused* James Nathan Stark.

Natasha: *feels tears coming out of her eyes* This can't be happening.

James: *rushes to Natasha* What's wrong, mommy?

Natasha: *stares at James and notices the brown contact lenses that cover his baby blue eyes* Jamie, what happened to your eyes? Why are they brown like Tony's?!

James: Of course they're brown! You know... you're the one that keeps saying that I have daddy's beautiful brown eyes, you know.

Natasha: *hastily rushes out of the bedroom* Where's Steve?!

Tony: *follows her* Nat -

Natasha: GOD DAMN IT, TONY! TELL ME WHERE STEVE IS!

Tony: He -

Morgan: *pokes her head out of the kids' bedroom and smiles at Natasha* Hi, mommy!

Natasha: *stops in her tracks and stares at Morgan*

Morgan: *flashes her a smile* Good morning, mommy! Good morning too, daddy!

Natasha: *feels dizzy and leans on the nearest wall before fainting*

Morgan: Dad, I think we went a little too far.

Sania: *runs to Natasha's side* Oh my God! Mommy!

James: Uncle Tony, we need your help! Call daddy!

Tony: *stares at Natasha's unconscious body before pulling out a walkie talkie* Mission accomplished, Rogers.

Steve: *speaks through the other end of the walkie talkie* Thank you so much, Tony!

Tony: But, uhm... we're gonna need your help with your wife's unconscious body over here...

Steve: WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO -

Tony: I gotta go. I don't wanna be here when she wakes up. Bye, Rogers! You owe me big time. *runs off*

______________________________________________________