Dare - #97

Steve: RomanOgersEvansSon dared me to play 'three truths and a lie' today.

Natasha: *shrugs and grabs his arm* Alright, then. Let's go get the others.

*later*

Nebula: What are you playing?

Natasha: Three truths and a lie. Wanna join?

Nebula: No.

Tony: Party pooper.

Nebula: *smacks his head and walks out* Idiot.

Thor: Alright, my turn. One, I am good friends with a talking rabbit. Two, I am around one thousand and six hundred years old. Three, I have a sister who tried to kill me. Four, my brother Loki once turned into a green snake and tried to stab me.

Sam: What the fuck...

Thor: Oh, come on. It's not that hard!

Natasha: *facepalms*

Bruce: Well, I know for sure that three is true.

Thor: *nods* Of course you know!

Steve: Number four is also true.

Avengers: *nod*

Tony: And I used to think that I had family issues...

Bruce: I know for sure you are somewhere around a thousand years old... so is one the lie?

Thor: What? No! Banner, I thought we were friends because you seemed to know me well!

Bruce: Wait, one wasn't the lie?

Thor: The lie was number two! I'm around a thousand and five hundred years old! Oh, come on! I don't look that old!

Bucky and Sam: *glance at each other with weird and confused looks*

Steve: *leans over and whispers at Natasha* He has a talking rabbit friend?

Natasha: He even has a talking rock friend so I'm not surprised.

Steve: A talking what?

Rocket: *walks inside* Nebula told me you were playing a game. You didn't bother inviting me to play? Sad...

Thor: Ah, there he is!

Avengers: *glance at each other*

Thor: *walks over to Rocket and pats his head* A lot of you may not know him... or may have forgotten about him, but this is my friend Rabbit!

Rocket: FOR THE LAST TIME, MY NAME IS ROCKET AND I AM A FUCKING RACCOON!

__________________________________________________