Dare - #87

FRIDAY: Captain Rogers, you have received a new dare from somedayparis.

Steve: What does it say, FRIDAY?

FRIDAY: Pretend that you and Miss Natalie are expecting another baby and fight about it in front of the other Avengers because you apparently do not want it.

James: *yells from the counter* I'm getting a baby brother?!

Sania: It's obviously a sister!

James: No! Brother!

Sania: Sister!

James: I don't need another sister because you're too much already! *pouts and smacks Sania's hand lightly*

Sania: And my baby brother James isn't? *pinches James's cheeks*

James: *huffs and smacks her arms away*

Steve: *groans*

*later*

Pepper: *places a big place of pasta on the table* Alright, you guys. I made some pasta. Who wants some?

Morgan and Tony: Me!

Sam and Wanda: *walk into the kitchen*

Bucky: I smell pasta -

Steve and Natasha: *begin to argue in the living room*

Pepper: Don't eavesdrop. What they're fighting about is none of our busi -

Steve: *yells from the living room* WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE PREGNANT?!

Wanda: Shush, I wanna hear this.

Pepper: Yeah, okay.

Pepper, Tony, Wanda, and Sam: *glance at each other before eavesdropping*

Natasha: Steve, stop yelling.

Natasha: Why? Is there a problem?

Steve: Yes, there is a problem! Can't you see the two kids we already have?

Natasha: I don't see your point, Steve.

Steve: My point is that I don't want another kid! I'm going crazy with the two kids already and you're saying that I'm gonna have to add another one to that list?

Natasha: Steve-

Steve: No! I don't want another kid.

Natasha: Well, too bad because I'm keeping it!

Steve: I said that I don't want it! What part of that can you not understa -

Natasha: Well it's a problem of yours that you need to deal with!

Steve: How is it my problem?

Natasha: IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER KID, MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT IN YOUR GODDAMN PANTS, STEVE!

Steve:

Tony:

Pepper:

Wanda:

Sam:

Tony and Sam: *start laughing*

Steve: *gives Natasha a shocked look*

Natasha: *slowly starts to giggle* I'm sorry, I can't help it! You should've seen the look on your face!

_____________________________________________________