Dare - #72

Natasha: vaniladraws dares you to meet Chris Evans.

Steve: *looks up from his book* Who's Chris Evans?

Natasha: Oh my God, Steve! You don't know who Chris Evans is?!

Sania: *laughs and looks at Steve* You don't know Chris Evans?

Steve: You guys are really making me feel bad about this.

Natasha and Sania: *burst out laughing*

Steve: *pouts*

*later*

Natasha and Steve: *walking around New York*

Natasha: I heard that Chris was spotted around New York earlier so he might still be here. Just be on the lookout for someone that looks exactly like you, but with brown hair.

Steve: Oh, alright then.

Natasha: *bumps into someone* Oh, I'm so sorry -

Scarlett: Tasha?

Natasha: Scarlett! It's been so long since we had last seen each other!

Scarlett: *smiles* I know, right?

Steve: *stares at them in confusion* You... you guys look so much alike. Nat, is this your twin or something?

Scarlett and Natasha: *look at each other and start laughing*

Steve: I'm so confused.

Natasha: *calms down* No, silly! This is my friend, Scarlett Johansson!

Scarlett: *shakes Steve's hand* A pleasure to meet you, Steve! Oh wow, you do look exactly like Chris!

Steve: Uhm, thanks?

Natasha: Speaking of Chris, where is he?

Scarlett: He'll be back soon. Just went to buy some ice cream for Rose -

Chris: Scarlett!

Chris and Rose: *walking towards them, holding some popsicles*

Scarlett: Oh, there they are!

Chris: *walks up to her and kisses her forehead*

Scarlett: Chris, I'd like you to meet my friend Tasha and her lovely husband. *grins*

Chris: *looks at Steve and Natasha and gasps* Natasha and Steve Rogers! It's a pleasure to meet you both! Scarlett, you didn't tell me you were friends with them!

Scarlett: *shrugs*

Chris: Oh my gosh! Can I get a picture with you both? Pretty please?

Steve: *looks at Natasha*

Natasha: *smiles and nods* Sure thing!

Chris: I am such a huge fan! Aaaah! I can't believe this is happening! I get to meet the Black Widow and Captain America! Scarlett! Take a photo of us, please! *hands her his phone*

Scarlett: *takes the phone from him* I swear, Chris. You're like a little kid stuck in a man's body.

Chris: Oh come on, just take the pic, dear!

Scarlett: *rolls eyes and snaps a photo*

Chris: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Scarlett: *checks her watch* Chris, we gotta go. It was nice seeing you, Steve and Tasha, but we've got some interviews to attend!

Natasha: It was nice to see you guys, too!

Chris: *grins at them like a little kid*

Chris, Scarlett, and Rose: *walk off*

Scarlett: Let's hang out some time. I'll call you, Tasha! Bye!

Natasha: *smirks as she looks at Steve* So, what was it like to meet Chris?

Steve: *chuckles* It was more like Chris meeting me than the other way around.

Natasha: He is such an adorable dork like you.

Steve: *shrugs* He seems like a pretty cool dude.

________________________________________________

A/N: I know, I know what you're gonna say. I swear, don't you guys pull that 'bUt ScArLeTt Is EnGaGeD tO cOliN jOsT' conversation on me because I couldn't care less. I did say this was an AU so I can do whatever I want here. And come on, you and I both know that Scarlett and Chris are better off with each other than anyone else. Don't y'all @ me on this.