Dare - #24

Natasha: ChildOfChaos714 dares you to talk in third person POV for a day.

Steve: *muttering* Are you kidding me?

Natasha: *smirks and shakes her head* Nope.

Steve: *sighs* Natasha smirked and shook her head. She then replied to Steve by saying, "Nope".

Natasha: *tries to stop herself from giggling but ends up snorting*

Steve: Natasha tries to stop herself from laughing but fails to do so. A snort escaped her lips, and it was enough to humour a serious Steve Rogers.

Natasha: Touché. *winks*

Steve: Natasha winked at Steve after saying, "Touché".

*later during dinner*

Everyone: *starts to eat*

Steve: Everyone starts to dig in, hungry for some of Pepper's delicious steak.

Everyone except Steve and Natasha: *exchange looks*

Pepper: Oh... uhm, thanks.

Steve: Everyone exchanged looks of confusion with one another, except for Natasha, who already knew what the gist was all about. Pepper says, "Oh... uhm, thanks." with a confused look on her face.

Tony: *casually eats his steak*

Steve: Tony casually eats his steak, not giving a crap about his surroundings.

Tony: *groans*

Steve: Tony groans, annoyed with Steve.

Tony: *glares at Steve* Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

Steve: Tony glares at the blonde super soldier and says, "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock". Steve replies to that comment of Tony's by saying, "Language".

Tony: *bangs his head on the table*

Steve: Tony bangs his head on the table.

Sam and Bucky: *choke on steak from laughing*

Steve: Sam and Bucky choke on their steak because of too much laughter.

Sania: *runs into the room* Daddy, daddy! Daddy!

Steve: Sania dashes into the room, repeatedly yelling the word 'daddy' at the top of her lungs. If put into one's perspective, they may say that the situation is getting a bit dirty, and it's surely not the dirty dishes that may be found at the sink later aft -

Natasha: *stuff a handkerchief into Steve's mouth and sighs with relief*

Steve: *keeps talking in third person POV even with the handkerchief still in his mouth*

_______________________________________________