Chapter 20

"Neon naui biolleta"

Fireworks blasted as the loud roaring of fans filled the whole venue. It was an another concert of Izone. After a dance for the chorus they went to the other stage connected to the main one. They waved to their fans with gigantic smiles on their faces bloom. They were happy and at ease.

☆☆☆

"Listen to this Sungjeonga"

Fans' screams filled the venue as well. Filled with laughters due to Jisung's mistake, forgotting they should be dancing on Victory Song.(Philippine Concert) The members can't help but laugh as well at the face he made. The concert went on with fun. Smiles on their faces grew bigger and bigger as time pass by.

☆☆☆

6 months has passed since the last sad incident. Chaeyeon's word are still kepy in Felix's mind, and Chaeyeon somehow regretted but no one is at fault. It was all Chaeyeon's emotions and Felix's beauty that made them have a horrible relationship. Their status for now is unknown. They have been ignoring eachother for 6 months now.

Tomorrow is a big day. ISAC 2019 will be held. It such a great event to have fan and be so close to your fans. Meet your idol friends and even be team with them. One thing for sure is uncomfortablr for him, Felix, is that Izone is there too. Ther might be times Izone is just behind them. Idols are scattered everywhere. There is probably a 30 out of a hundred chance that they would be near eachother. It they had the guts to, they would have a little talk. They still need to be careful from crazy fans that will make rumors and spread false news. This is the only day they can be atleast themselves but they still have limitations.

"Hyung good job! You were great!" I.N complimented Hyunjin who was practicing his archery. "Eyy Its Hwang Hyunjin you know" He chuckled. "Where is Felix? Im kinda hungry" He said packing up. "I think he was at the rest- he is here" I.N said looking at the door who just opened. "You are done already?" Felix asked. "A break would not be bad. I got straight 8s so imma practice again later" Hyunjin said.

"Hmm okay, let's eat then. I.N you comin right?" Felix looked at the younger boy. "Ofcourse" His smiled beamed.

They walked down the street with their masks on. "Ahh what should we eat?" Hyunjin wondered as he looked around. "Chicken and beer" Felix read the restaurant name in english. "oh how about that?" I.N pointed a nearby small restayrant with various foods.

They headed towards there and looked at the menu placed outside it. "Welcome! What would you like?" A lady in her 30s came and greeted. "Is there alot of people?" Hyunjin asked. The lady shook his head. "We are not packed for today" She smiled. "Ah ne..Kamsahamnida" Hyunjin thanked before they went it, bring guided by the lady.

"Hyung I want this Pork Cutlet Curry" Felix said, drooling over the menu which made Hyunjin chuckle. "Arasseo arasseo close your mouth" He said. "Jeonginie whats yours?" Felix asked. "Hmmm Cheese tteokbokie~" He happily said. "Okey then Ill get Cheesy Pork Cutlet and for the drinks?" Hyunjin eyed the two. "Americano" was their answer.

They ordered their dish and waited patiently. "Ah my hand is red" Hyunjin blurted out. "Nado" Felix chuckled. "You hyungs better do a good job" I.N said. "Yes sir" Felix playfully said.

After some numerous chats their order came in no time. They had their little feast with the food they ordered, not fotgetting to share it with one another. "This Curry is on the next level" Hyunjin said. "I didn't know this was this so good" Felix chuckled in amazement.