19: Broken

"Life is so unfair...Why are you beautiful even you are sick.. thats cheating you know.." Felix wiped Chaewon's body with a cloth soaked in water. Chaewon groaned and opened her eyes. "Uh...what a headache" she murmured. She tried to stand up but was stopped by Felix. Felix did not dare to speak, afraid that Chaewon still hates him. The girl looked at her side and saw the amazing freckles. "Felix" She weakly said. Felix breathed out and smiled. He pulled her into a hug. A tight one. "are you okay?" He asked.

Chaewo slowly hugged him back. "I feel bad. Am I going to die.." She managed to joke despite her situation. Felix chuckled. "No..Never...Ill protect you" He said in a raspy voice making Chaewon blush. "Is it just me or you face is getting hot" He smirked. Chaewon weakly smacked him and broke the hug. "Im sick and you are hugging me. Are you insane-" Chaeown coughed which caught Felix off guard. He took the water jug that was on the side table. Opening it and handing it to Chaewon, she gladly drank the water. Soon a disgust face appeared in her face. "Its lemon. Its healthy okay" Felix said taking the jug away. "Eww so sour" She said. Felix laughed. Cute he thought. "Get some rest okay?" Felix landed a soft kiss on her forehead as she slowly laid down.

"Felix! Wooyoung needs you!" Changbin was heard calling him. "Welp, I guess ill be out" He said as he stood up. "Who the hell is Wooyoung" She asked. Felx chuckled and replied. He chuckles alot Chaewon thought. "Its Wooyoung of Ateez." He said. He kissed her on her cheeks and went out of the room. "Ateez? The one we saw at the cafe.." She remembered.

"And why would a Korean get help from an Aussie Stranger instead od her co-Korean Bestfriend?" Felix said as he walked towards the boys. "Annyeonghaseyo" Wooyoung greeted. Changbin offered him the Orange Juice he prepared which was supposed to be for the guest but Wooyoung 'kindly' rejected it. He drank on his orange juice as Wooyoung begun to speak.

"I need Izone's phone number"

Felix choked on his drink as Changbin laughed and helped him. "You what?" "You heard me right. I need Izone's phone number. Mingi hyung is gonna kill me I promise"

"..Min..gi? The tall guy?" Chaewon suddenly appeared. "Chaewon-ah" Felix stood up and went towards her. "What are you doing you should get rest" He said in a rush. "I'm hungry" She pouted.

"Aren't you from Izone?" Wooyoung said. Felix facepalmed. He was suppose to feed Chaewon and get her to rest immediately but thats not what it looks like.

"Eo...wae?" She weakly asked. "Annyeong haseyo, Wooyoung Imnida. I guess you know Mingi hyung." He smiled. "Yeah we somehow met at the cafe" She said. "Ill get your food go sit there" Felix whispered. He went towards the kitchen as Chaewon sat at the sofa. "Yeah uhh he actually saw...Yujoung? The second maknae-" "Yujin"

"Yeah yeah. You were with the Makane at Yujin at the cafe and he saw her. He did not knew that he was 4 years younger than him. Then he saw your Main dancer Chaeyeon and want her number. I dont know why Mingi became this Flirty for goodness sake..." He embarassedly said. Chaewon chuckled. "I mean we are still humans we still feel those type of emotions" They both chuckled while Changbin clapped his hands. "Wise words from Chaewon Lee" He said. "Lee?" "Yeah..Lee Felix, Lee Chaewon" He said making her blush and smack him.

"So..about the number" Wooyoung asked. "I dont think Unnie would like that but.." She tried to find her phone in her pockets and saw it was not there. "Where is my phone?" Chaewon asked. She turned at Changbin who was picking his nose. "Ew." "It fell earlier and wasn't able to find it" He said. "Eesh..I guess I lost it."

"Damn Im dead.." Wooyoung cursed. "I guess i'll come back in some other time" He stood up and bowed. "Oh its ok?" "Ofcourse!" Wooyoung smiled. "Then i'll be going, Yah Changbin-ah visit some other time!" He said. "Yah you disrespectful piece of fish cake" Changbin retorted as he playfully kicked him. "Kaja! Im guiding you out as a true example of an older" He said as Wooyoung fake vomited.