Ch. 7: The Sword of the Holy Knight

(F/N's POV)

Italics = Thoughts

I sat at the bar of the Boar Hat, drinking an ale Meliodas had offered for me. I drank it out of a wooden pint, but I refused his food. I knew better than to trust something the captain cooked up. Elizabeth was upstairs and Meliodas just went up to get her, leaving me and Hawk downstairs. 

F/N: "Man, this is great. Traveling in this tavern sure beats walking."

Hawk: "It's all thanks to my mom."

I opened the window and called out.

F/N: "Thanks, Hawk's Mom!"

She made a loud noise in response. Not long after, Meliodas came back downstairs with Elizabeth, who was now in new clothes. It didn't cover up too much and she was blushing.

 It didn't cover up too much and she was blushing

Elizabeth: "Um, what is this outfit for?"

Meliodas shot her a thumbs up and I rolled my eyes.

Meliodas: "It's the tavern uniform."

Hawk: "I'm sorry that this guy's pervy tastes are on full display."

F/N: "You really thinks it's proper for the princess to dress like that? And why do you have that uniform when there are no employees except for you."

Meliodas: "It's best not to ask questions. And now there is another employee."

F/N: "Gee, you ever change."

Meliodas began jumping around Elizabeth to get a view at her in the uniform from different angles.

Elizabeth: "You want me to collect rumors and info regarding the Seven Deadly Sins while I wait tables, is that right?"

F/N: "Guess that makes sense. I was going to taverns to find rumors before all this."

Meliodas: "Info on the Holy Knights would be nice too."

Out of nowhere, Meliodas got behind Elizabeth and pulled up her skirt to look at her panties. She yelped in surprise. I spit out my drink, jumped up, and pushed him off.

F/N: "What do you think you're doing?"

Meliodas: "Relax. I'm conducting a size check."

F/N: "Well it's too small! Her father trusted me to keep her safe but little did I know the biggest pervert around was you."

Hawk started to bite him while he spoke.

Hawks: "Yeah, moron! We got a girl to bring in customers and you're gonna scare her off!"

After that outburst, I went back to my seat at the bar and took a sip of my ale.

Elizabeth: "Excuse me... Sir Meliodas? There's something I'd like to ask you."