Chapter 17 - Hickey

Start from the beginning

Times really does fly fast and it has been more than 10 minutes nos but Jimin still couldn't rest, his eyes were wide open and out of desperation, he came up with an idea. A very smart one.

Soundlessly, Jimin went to check if Eunwoo is still deep as sleep or not since he didn't want to bother the elder who is peacefully laying down like a corpse.

Continuing with the plan to get some wink of sleep, Jimin independently turned around to face Eunwoo's back and slowly lift his tiny hands up to wrap it hesitantly around the male's waist but within a blink of an eye, his hand was forcefully pulled back and so does his body that follows weightlessly.

Now, he is facing a half-opened eye Yoongi who has his long veiny hands pulling Jimin closer to him until the younger's headrest gently on his warm chest as he cuddles with the startled younger.

Under my comfortable sleeping mask, I could feel my cheeks heating up and my heart beating rapidly from what just happened. I hope he doesn't hear it but I also didn't want to move away, being in Yoongi hyung's arms makes me feel safe and sleepy, just like a dream.

*Morning*

I woke up without feeling Yoongi's presence by my side so fluttering my eyes open, I immediately blush as my brown chocolate orbs focus on a milky abdomen that was slowly yet surely covered away by a white T-shirt.

"Get ready Jimin ah, We are going paintball." Yoongi hummed a little, noticing how I was still staring without even blinking.

"Between, the hickey on your neck darkens, Don't cover it or you will get a new one." Yoongi added slyly while pointing his index at my neck before walking out, hands in pockets like the usual to fulfil his swag reputation.

"I wasn't planning to cover it anyways" Jimin shyly muttered while blushing hard as he gets change too.

*10 minutes later*

"I hope everyone's ready because I will show you that this is a death and death situation!" Yoonji, the girl with a bop haircut shouted loud and clear.

"You get shot, you're dead." Tzuyu snarled, scaring off some of the students who watch with shaking orbs.

"Dare shoot me, you will see your end." Chaeyoung raised her voice while lifting her gun up in defence, acting up if she was about to shoot the players who could possibly get in her way.

"Woah woah woah the hell is happening here?" The female teacher looked taken aback by all of the sudden commotion made by the three ambitious girls.

"We are only having a game of paintball" Mr Kim laughed, calming down some of the students who actually got chicken out.

"Alright, is everyone here? And does everyone know what we are doing?"

"Yes now, can we start?" Jungkook exclaimed while rocking himself back and forth, getting super excited to be the winner.

"Yes and remember, if you get shot come back to the spawn area." The male teacher reminded his students, making everyone nodded their head to the teacher's request.

"Good, 1..2..3 GO!"

Once the count down was set free to the students who immediately scurried off into the forest, I grab my gun tightly and start making my way to one of the tall trees, hiding so that no one could have possibly shot me.

"God I wonder how's Taehyung's doing?"

Meanwhile...

"Tae...you aren't gonna shoot me right.." Jungkook questioned out as he was on edge of crying, giving his boyfriend the roundest puppy eyes ever.

"Of course not Kookie." Weak for his boyfriend's cuteness, Taehyung defeatedly dropped his gun to the ground and ran freely towards the latter before pulling him into a tight hug.

"Say sike right now."

Not far away from the embracing couple, there stood two lovers who hold their guns up with the enthusiasm of getting ready to kill.

"Can I kill them now Oppa?" Momo asked after his boyfriend's words, getting impatient to shoot the love birds.

"I love you Tae..." Jungkook rushingly whispered as he quickly connected his bunny-like lips with Taehyung's before it is too late.

"We will be together even in heaven, I love you my muscle bunny." The brown-haired nerd cried out after breaking off their sincere last kiss.

"Ahhhh! ahhhh" Jungkook and Taehyung high pitchedly screams as their two souls fall flat onto the ground in the middle of a paintball game with red paint splattered all over their hugging bodies.

"High five!" Momo broke out smiling as she high five Hoseok who was also laughing at the drama in front of them.

Back to Jimin...

Suddenly as I made my way further into the forest, I heard Jungkook's and Taehyung's ugly screams echoing through the woods which made a small smile crept up on my face.

Soon, Jimin strengthens the grip on his gun and started walking again, not noticing that there's someone keeping close eyes on him.

"Well well well, Look who we got here." A girl Jimin immediately recognised appear while laughing wickedly before pointing her gun at the now nervous nerd. "That hickey disgust me, what a slut."

With all the braveness he managed to utter at that moment, Jimin then shakily lifted his gun up too, wanting to play the paintball game but how could he when he can't get himself to press the tricker?

Seeing no hope left, I close my eyes, getting ready to feel paint all over my soon to be ruined shirt but that never came as instead, I feel a masculine body-hugging in front of me in a protective way.

Switching my eyes open, my frantic orbs widen to see Yoongi getting shot repeatedly.

"Hyung move!" Jimin desperately shouted, trying to wiggle himself out of Yoongi's strong steady grip.

"Jimin...shoot her for me." The elder whispered gently beside my ears, voice full with something Jimin could not deny.

"For us."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I'm halfway done writing my new Yoonmin book, but I needed a little help.

Please pick an option of who you think will make Yoongi most jealous when (_) is with Jimin.

(_) Taemin

(_) Kai

(_) Sunwoo