chapter thirteen

it was all bloody john b passed out on the big john's chair, it loomed like a murder scene and john b looked like he was dead.

" oh my god, " kiara whispered as her eyes started watering up, she still had a traumatizing memories when few years ago, she was only eight, she found her dead brother beaten up in his room and she couldn't do anything to help and she had it hard. her legs weakened and it was hard for her to stand up, she was trembling and looking for a place to rest so she could regain her strength. jj noticed that she was in a bad state and he quickly put his hand around her so she wouldn't fall, while sarah ran to her boyfriend and tried to see if he's breathing.

" john b? do you hear me? " she cried out as she was trying to hear his pulse, " pope go help her, i'll get kiara on the couch she's really weak, she might pass out, " jj said softly but you could hear the panic in his voice. pope nod to him and he picked her up bridal style and left the room. kiara was softly fidgeting and mumbling, " put me down, i have to help him, please jj. " but jj knew she was too weak and she had been through so much so he just ignored her and put her down on the couch.

he squatted next to the girl, " just don't worry okay? stay here until you feel better. john b will be okay, they are taking care of him, i'm gonna get you a glass of water, " he smiled and got up. he got her a glass of water and walked back to her, " hey, sit up. " he whispered and offered a hand to get her up and she took it. she slowly got up and jj handed her the glass, she drank it all within seconds, she put the glass on the floor and smiled at the guy who was squatting on the floor, looking at her, " thanks. " jj softly chuckled, " always my love, i'm gonna go and help them, you rest okay? "

he got up and softly planted a kiss on her forehead, but he pulled back he couldn't move anymore as his eyes locked with hers. he started feeling the same thing as he was when they were dancing. kie was drowned in his eyes as he softly started leaning in, giving kiara a choice. should she just go with it and listen to her damn heart or think with her brain and do what's best? he was getting closer and closer, taking away the thinking room so she just started leaning in, the distance was slowly disappearing and each others breathing got only closer. it was such a new feeling, it was just one inch and their lips would be connected, both of them hesitated for a second, but jj softly nod as he was ready. he started leaning in,

" jj, we could really use extra help. " pope screamed from the other room, both of them flinched away and jj got up, he smiled at her, " to be continued " and left the room, leaving kie with a weak body and head full of thoughts.

" i'm here, is he alive? " jj ran in the room looking for answers, pope turned his head to him, " yes, he is. we have to get him in the bed and clean his wounds, so you and i have to get him to the other room. " jj just gave him a nod and ran to the chair, he carefully slid his hands under his back while pope took his legs.

" one, two three, " they picked him up, " god how much he weights, let's do it fast. " pope growled and they started moving with him. john b was moaning from the pain and he didn't stop moving, " god john b, stop right now or i'm gonna drop you, " jj growled. they finally got him in the bedroom on the bed, " we got it from here, go check up on kiara. " pope looked at jj who gave him a nod and left the room.

kiara was fully asleep as he sat next to the sofa, looking at her as he whispered, " i wish that it all wouldn't be so difficult for us, so i could kiss your damn lips and make you feel like you were the only girl in the world, but i just- " he stopped and sighed before continuing, " you deserve better and i can't take away from that you, i'm sorry. " he got up and went back to pope and sarah.

it's a little shorter but i decided to post two chapters today because why not. anyways. i hope you enjoyed the chapter.
all love,
kata!!