chapter six

A/N HI I JUST REACHED 1K READS AND I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT I AM SO DAMN THANKFUL LIKE IT'S SO MUCH WOW!! THANK YOUUUU THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now to the story.

" because i am your friend, i am pope's friend and i just felt like we had our special place and now pope is just gonna ruin it!! " he screamed back.

not the words she was hoping to hear, but what ever.

" you are acting like a child i'm out of here. " kiera started running out, but blonde stopped her, " kiara i can't go on just fighting, you mean too much for me please, i've lost already two of my friends, i can't lose you too. " it broke kie's heart once again.

" hey, " she walked at him and cupped his cheek, " i am not going anywhere, if you thought this fight meant us parting our ways, never. i am not leaving you and you can't leave me, you get that? i really need you. "

" you have a eyelash under your eye. " he smiled and kie's soft look turned into a cold look, " i'm sorry, i need you too. " he quickly responded and wrapped his hands around her, she connected her own hands around his waist and buried her head inside his chest. he hid his face in her hair and smelled the coconuty shampoo. they stayed in silence at least for 20 minutes.

" what happened yesterday? " he was the one to broke the silence this time. he didn't move, he pulled her even closer, " i had a panic attack, you know my anxiety. " she just mumbled.

" i'm sorry. "

" i know. "

pope looked at them with a concerned look when they got back, " what the fuck did you guys do? " which made them both chuckle, " for the matter of fact we obviously fucked, " jj said, kie looked at jj with a 'O' mouth and then elbowed him, " nothing like that, we had to sort some things out, sorry for leaving you like that. "

after a while pope looked at jj with the look, jj knew it was his cue to leave, to leave this helpless girl with a boy who's obsessed and in love. it wasn't pope's fault. it was no one's fault. some things just happen and you can't do anything to prevent them, so they just hurt people who you love the most and there's nothing you could've done better. it's the sad truth of life, hurt people around you or hurt yourself.

when jj left pope summed up his courage and went closer to kie who was busy with her ukulele,

" hey kie, i was thinking.. " kie turned her head at him and the boy continued, " we could go on a date tonight you know.. "

" yeah why not, where? "

she knew exactly where.

" it's a surprise. " he smiled at the girl who just continued with her ukulele.

time passed and before kie left pope pulled her by her wrist back, " i'll pick you up at nine, okay? wear something you can swim with. " kie nod at him and left. maybe this wasn't that bad? maybe the feelings will come and she doesn't have to hurt him? oh god kie.

after some time she heard a knock on her window, jj.

she let him in, " what are you doing here, " she smiled, she was happy that he was there.

" i wanted to see how you'll get ready to the date. " he returned a smile and jumped on her bed, which made kie chuckle a little, " sure whatever, make yourself comfortable. "

she started doing her make up, " why do you put that on your face? " he whined, " you don't need that, it just makes you look like a kook! " it was pure whining.

" god jj why are you so whiny! let me wear what i want, most of the girls don't wear it to make a boy like them! it's like an art to people, you get that? " she rolled her eyes, she was a total feminist.

" still.. " he mumbled.

kie got her make up ready and she needed to pick her bikinis.

" i hate asking you this, but which ones? " kie pulled out two matches of bikinis, one pair was purple where corners where white and second pair yellow-white checkered. jj let out a chuckle, " like out of all people you ask me, anyways these. " he pointed at yellow-white checkered.

" thanks, i'm gonna change. " she smiled and left the room.

when she got back she was only wearing her bikinis and it was normal.

" what should i put on top? " she turned to the blonde who was resting on her bed eyes hardly staying open, " what you normally wear since you aren't going to surf with your clothes you know, " which actually made sense.

kie was ready and it was already eight thirty, jj was asleep on her bed so she decided to leave him there. she locked her room and decided to leave from the window, " hey jj i'm leaving now, you stay here as long as you need, okay? " she squatted next to her bed, faces closer than ever. she felt his breath tickling her nose which made her smile, " mhmh " he mumbled, moving ever closer. she stayed there for few minutes, admiring his face details.

what the fuck am i doing.

she quickly moved further away and got back up. it was her cue to leave so that's what she did. she climbed out of her window and ran.

pope and kie arrived with the bus to the beach. waves weren't the same, they were wilder than other days but she acted like it didn't bother her, they pulled their surf boards from the top of the volkswagen and ran to beach with them.

i didn't know what to end this chapter with,, anyways you really thought he was already gonna confess? bro no. anyways thank you SO MUCH for reading!!
all love,
kata!