chapter five

first of all,,, 800 reads? WH A T? this is so cool thank you so so so so much i- i just can't even describe how thankful i am like-
secoundly, don't be a silent reader!react and stuff because i love to read your reactions, opinions, yall r sooo funny!! anyways here's the chapter, enjoy.

kiara just got home and she went to have a shower. as she felt water streaming down her body her mind couldn't stop coming back to what happened with john b and sarah. boat flying upside down they not being able to get up, not being able to breathe, panicking under the water and then dying, maybe they died in each others hands? but it was still so terrifying. before kie even knew she was having a panic attack, her anxiety had always been out of control, but it had been okay for few months, but now? it was back and it was bad. her breathing went heavier and heavier as tears started rolling down her cheeks. she left the shower and put her clothes on as fast as she could. she ran to her room hoping her parents wouldn't notice anything off.

she sat on her bed and cuddled her legs as her breathing went more and more out of control. she was shaking and she felt helpless. she really thought she was going to die. she checked at the window, hoping that the blonde would show up, but no one was there, no one could comfort her. she felt helpless and her thoughts went from her friends to herself. she hated herself but tried to fight with it, she felt worthless and stupid and she didn't know how to manage with it, she was once even suicidal but she got her meds and she recovered.

i am not falling to that again. no, she thought and started doing breathing exercises to get her breathing normal again. she knew she needed water, water always helped her so she slowly got up with her uncontrollably shaking legs and took a water bottle from her desk. drinking it was the best feeling she knew, it gave her strength and her shaking slowed down. she just went to sleep, kind of disappointed that jj didn't show up when she mostly needed him.

morning was hard for her. her eyes were hurting because she had been crying for the entire night. she got up and looked in the mirror, messy hair and red eyes, little bit swollen from crying.

" three things i like about myself. my body, my curls and my smile. " she repeated it for several times because she knew it would make her feel better. she smiled and went to greet her parents and ate breakfast.

but what was jj doing?

he woke up in the chateau, he knew he had to stay there because he was staying too much at kiara's and he was distracting her. he heard a car pull up so he went to check, it was smiling pope.

pope ran in and screamed, " kiara is going on a date with me!! " jj was shocked, but he got on a fake smile, " i knew you could do it bro. " while he felt like he was going to explode out of jealousy, why was he even jealous? it's not like he felt something for her, they were just messing around, two sixteen year olds needing closure, they were just friends.

" i thought i'd take her to watch sunset with me on surfing boards! " he smiled, jj smiled back.

he felt even more angry, surfing boards sunset was their thing! he can't take away that and why did kie even say yes? she said she didn't feel like that with pope! what changed?

next to arrive was kiara. she was really mad at jj for some reason so she literally ignored him, which made jj confused and kind of sad or uncomfortable, he couldn't stand it.

" kie can we please talk? " jj finally decided to say something. kie didn't even bother, she smiled at pope and kept talking about turtles.

jj wasn't okay how she acted, he grabbed her wrist and he lead them out of the chateau, somewhere private so pope wouldn't hear what they were going to talk about.

" what the fuck, jj " she swore, pulling her hand out of his hands.

" what the fuck did i do, why are you ignoring me. " he coldly looked at kie.

" i have no idea what you're talking about okay? " she just rolled her eyes, which made jj even more mad, " you know, now stop the bitchyness and talk to me. "

" you weren't there for me. " she mumbled so jj wouldn't hear, " what? "

" you weren't here for me. " she still mumbled and jj didn't hear her, god why does she have to do that?

" what kie for fucks sake. " he basically screamed, kie looked at him and screamed back, " you weren't there for me jj, when i needed YOU to be there for ME for ONCE IN MY DAMN LIFE, you weren't there for me. " jj just froze,

she needed him?

" i didn't know, i didn't want to distract you and i didn't to hurt you or whatever! i thought you needed your pope! " he screamed back, but not that strongly, he didn't want to scare her.

" excuse me? my pope? "

" you know exactly what am i talking about. " he scoffed.

" as a matter of fact? i don't, i have no damn idea what you're talking about so please enlighten me because you're acting like a damn child. "

" you said yes to pope! you know how he feels about you and you just keep leading him on and not realizing how much you are going to end up hurting him! "

" i did it, because he was so confident, happy and i love him! i didn't want to hurt him! " she went quieter and her eyes started welling up.

" look i'm sorry i wasn't there for you but i really thought i was annoying and now you- you are going on a date with pope and he wants to take you to OUR place and it- it makes me so angry! "

" why do you care jj? why do you care? " she wanted to know. she needed to know.

" because" he stopped, not knowing what comes out of his mouth next,

" because, i- "

a/n! idk i'm not good with cliffhangers but yeah. this chapter is pretty bad i am literally sorry but thank you so much for reading!!!!! all love,
kata.