chapter eleven

ok but still don't b a silent reader y'all's reactions are the funniest thing ever <3

kie and pope had left, leaving jj, john b and sarah alone at the chateau. jj was settled down on the couch, mind full of thoughts while john b and sarah were in the bedroom. jj heard chuckling and messing around in the bedroom and he already knew what was going to happen in the bedroom so he quickly decided to give them some privacy and leave. he knew he had always place at kie's and that's where he went.

as he approached her window he saw her pinning pictures on her walls. she has been taking a lot lately of them. he softly knocked on the window, with a big smile she ran to the window and opened it and helped jj climb in.

" hey, " girl said softly with a warming smile, " hey my love " boy smirked back. he walked past her to look at the pictures and there was a lot of them, most of them were of kie and jj because they were the closest, but there was also a lot kie and sarah, jj and pope, all of them together and every duo and trio.

" you like it? " girl asked, jj turned around and smiled back at her, " of course. "

" why are you here? "

" um, well sarah and john b needed some privacy, or that's what it seemed like so i left. " kie's face went from smiling to disguised, " ew i didn't need to know that. "

couple (of friends) talked a little and they decided to go to sleep. jj went on his side of the bed as the girl went to the bathroom. jj's mind couldn't stop thinking about one picture of them, the one where they both held thumbs up, it was one of the days they randomly did something fun together. it was stuck in his mind, the memories one by one coming back and it made him smile.

kie walked in and put out the lights. she fell next to the blonde. she had taken her minimal makeup, which was already basically worn out, off and her hair was now down resting on her shoulders, she was wearing an oversized t-shirt with black shorts and she was totally adorable.

jj turned to kie, " can you give me the picture of us where we are holding our thumbs up? " kie turned to him with a small grin, " so i'm not the only one who loves the picture, but yes you can have it. " jj smiled at her, " thank you. "

" good night jj "

" good night my love "

when kie woke up it was only 5 am, this time the boy was still asleep so she took it as a chance to pay back to him with the ' always leaving first ' thing. she quietly got ready without making any noise. she took a sticky note and wrote,

morning, my love.
had to leave, leave through the window and don't get caught,
xoxo your love.

she put it on her mirror and left. she decided to enjoy her day starting with surfing alone. she surfed for several hours, just feeling herself. with pogues they didn't too that anymore for some reason, it was kind of upsetting because they didn't too anything they used to do, but they had their reasons and hopefully after their treasure hunt they can actually go, settle down, get their lives back together and do they things they used to, with sarah.

after that she went and helped her parents for several hours at the wreck. it was hard lying to them about someone who's supposed to be dead, since every now and then her parents checked up on her about the topic.

" hey, my love, " she heard a familiar voice behind her, she turned around and in front of her stood a boy with a grin on his face, she smiled at him, " hey, want to eat? " boy nod and settled down on their favourite spot which was a little more away from people because they enjoyed with people not always staring.

" dad i'm gonna take a break and eat with jj, okay? " she smiled at her dad who looked suspicious but still nod.

she brought them some food and they ate, after that kie turned the radio up and started dancing, pulling jj with her. next song was rocket man by elton john, they pulled each other closer, bodies now connected to each other, kie sang with the radio,

and im gonna be highhhh as a kite by then.

she sounded good, not like a professional singer, but her voice was good and jj admired it, her confidence. their bodies were connected as kie guided both bodies with the rhythm, jj spun her few times. they were laughing and feeling like a teenagers again. they played with their hands and every touch felt like a firework. it was something to remember when they're old.

and i think it's gonna be a long-long time..

the song ended and they stopped the dance, they were looking directly at each other, bodies fully connected, kie's hands were around his neck while his were resting on her hips. their faces were only few inches apart. they didn't move, they were just staring at each other. jj's eyes moved to her lips and then back to her eyes, making her crazy, she looked at his lips and moved her right hand from his neck to his cheek and she started leaning in. jj started leaning in too. they were so close that they felt each others breath,

" kie did you guys finish already, did you clean up? "

both of them quickly removed themselves from each other. kie was embarrassed as she coughed, " yeah, obviously, almost ready. "

jj scratched his head, " do you need help or- " but kie cut him off, " no, don't worry, just go " and she already was gone.

" damn it, jj " boy swore-whispered as he looked at the girl who was basically running from him.

hi! first of all happy pride month from my country!

secondly, please inform yourself with black lives matter, sign petitions, donate if you're able to, go to protests if you're able to and share information with others its an important topic!!!

anyways, thank you all for reading!!!
all love,
kata!