chapter fourteen

when kie woke up there was someone else on the other side of the sofa, it was jj and pope was asleep on the ground. she wasn't sure if john b was alive, nor she knew what even happened. she tried to get up quietly to not wake up anyone as she went to the kitchen to get herself a glass water. her mind drifted to her passed brother. it hurt, they were close and her parents didn't even care. all they ever cared about was making both of their children to kooks and they failed it too.

when she found him in his room, it was like someone just had been murdered. he was covered in blood and he was moving his last movements. she was so young she didn't know what to do, so she just sat next to him and cried.

" don't cry, my little princess. " he just whispered out, these were his last words.

kiara knew she could've done something and she knew his death was on her. she was guilty, she didn't deserve to live. by that kiara was already having a panic attack and decided to run out the chateau, but quietly so no one would hear her. when she was out, she went on the porch and sat down on the place she and jj had been sitting, the night was so calming and she felt so good with him, she felt safe and she felt the closure, nothing like she was feeling right now. her bad memories just vanished when she was in his hands. even if it doesn't make sense it's how she felt.

she quietly just cried, hugging herself as she reminded herself the times with her brother, god damn how it just breaks her heart. she was guilty.

" kie? " she heard a soft voice, she turned around to see a blonde guy, he was worried, kiara nod at him and jj sat next to her.

he looked at her eyes as he noticed tears, with out hesitation he just wiped them away, like he always wipes the pain, " what happened? " he asked as he put his hands around her small body.

" remember my brother? " she whispered, you could hear the pain in her voice, jj was a little confused but nod, " yeah the one who moved far far away? " kie sighed, " he never moved away, he died. i found him, he was beaten up like john b and i was so little i- " she stopped as she was crying hysterically, she was stuttering as she was trying to find the right words, her whole body was shaking and her breathing was out of control, jj pulled her closer, " hey " he tried to make an eye contact with her, " hey, relax " it didn't work, " look at me " he said and the girl did it, jj took her hand and connected it with his, not knowing why, but he did. he gave her the most warming smile he could, " breathe. " he said and he planted a kiss on her forehead, " relax, please. "

kiara laid her head on his shoulder as she continued, " i was so little and i didn't do anything, i didn't call to the ambulance so i just sat next to him and cried as he slowly died. i'm a murderer. "

jj flinched back, " excuse you? you are nothing near a murderer, you were so little! you didn't do anything! stop blaming yourself! "

" jj- " she tried to say something but he didn't let her, " no. you haven't done anything wrong, you are amazing, you never want anything bad happening with anyone! you are the most sweetest human being ever, and you are gorgeous, inside and out. you are literally amazing and i can't deal with the fact that you don't see it yourself! god how much i just- " he stopped himself before he said anything dumb.

kiara just smiled at him, they were close again. he was softly drawing circles in her palm with his finger as he was looking at her, he was crazy in love with her and it was the first time he admitted it to himself. he smiled at her, " god how gorgeous you are. " she smiled even bigger as she moved a little closer, " thank you. " she whispered. he just played with her fingers and looked at her, without even knowing he finally started leaning in, kiara without hesitation did the same, the distance between them was disappearing. he stopped right before they would've been connected, " just do it. " she whispered, making him crazier than ever.

he broke the distance as he smacked his lips onto hers, she slowly moved on his lap without breaking the kiss. her hands were in his hair, playing with it, making it messier than ever while jj's hands were on her waist, pulling her closer. it felt like they were two missing puzzle pieces, every movement just felt right, like it was meant to be. it was deep and rough, nothing like the first kisses were supposed to be like. they both were hungry for each other, wanting more and more. it was rough, but beautiful. it was perfect.

after a great three minute makeout he separated himself from her and smiled, " hi, " she smiled back, " hi, my love. " which made him smile even bigger as he softly brushed her lips with his, teasing her. it made her crazy, " oh stop it. " she said as she was the one to connect their lips this time. she moved her hands on his cheeks, tickling softly his ears while his hands were slowly going through her curly hair.

they were so out of breath they just had to remove themselves from each other. she rested her head on his shoulder, while jj kissed softly her hair. she chuckled softly, " that was- " she stopped, but jj continued with a grin, " hot, at least for me. "

they stayed like that for a long time, jj was pretty sure she was already asleep on him so he didn't want to move, but they had to get back so he tried to get her up without waking her up. after a long time of trying he finally had her up, in bridal style.

" where are we going, " she mumbled half asleep, " you are going on the sofa, i'm going- " he stopped for a second, " god knows where. "

he got her on the sofa and he looked at her for a little while. he kissed her on the lips for the last time before he left and whispered, " i'm sorry. "

a/n! yes i'm bad at writing kiss scenes since i haven't even kissed anyone before hejshsjshskdh, anyways i hope you still enjoyed finally their damn kiss and the chapter!!!
all love,
kata!