last chapter

when they arrived the port you could already see the blonde waiting for a boat or a get away.

" let's go, " pope said but kiara stopped him, " no, this is my case. " and she got out. she walked at the guy who was looking in the other direction. she approached to him and pulled him around.

" kie? what are you- " he couldn't end the sentence as she slapped him, " you really thought you could just fucking leave like that? who do you think you are? "

" kiara i can expl- "

" no you fucking can't. you idiot really thought that leaving me was the right decision. how fucking selfish you are? why can't you understand that i don't want anyone else, " she pointed at his heart with her index finger as she stared deep in his eyes, " i want you. "

" but i- " kiara argued, not letting him even finish the sentence, " no fucking buts, okay? you have a choice, will you stay with me wherever we go, or will you be a coward and run. i have to know the answer. "

jj grinned, " can't live without me, huh? " but kiara didn't laugh, she looked with a cold look in his eyes and waited for an answer.

" i just- i don't understand, why is it so important that i stay, i don't want to wreck your fucking life, oh man, i don't feel like i can be reliable and i'll just let you down, " he finally confessed, you could see the hurt in his eyes as kiara analyzed him.

" hey, i know you're a lot and there'll be a lot of fixing, but i can't live without you, jj i- " jj put a hand on her mouth and smiled, " i want to say it first, kiera carrera i'm in love with you and i can't- "

" just shut up, " and she broke the distance once again, her hands trailed behind his neck while one of his left hand was on her cheek and the right hand around her waist, pulling her closer.

" get a room! " they heard john b scream, but kiara didn't stop, she just showed her middle finger to them.

she finally pulled away, " i love you. " they both smiled to each other as they went on the bus, hand in hand.

" we so did not need to see that, " pope said to them as they got back, jj looked at him with a smirk, " couldn't care less, man. "

they talked there for a while just some none sense as they usually did, when john b asked, " so did you tell him that you punched his dad? "

jj looked at kiara with the most confused look, " wait, what? "

the end.

a/n! yes this is in fact the end. god i don't know how much i'm going to miss writing this damn book, i've gotten so many great friends through this and just i've learned new things and i am so happy to take them with me to another books. thank you mil for just always believing in me and thank you emma for just reminding me that i should publish.

will there be a sequel?
no, i don't see myself writing a sequel for this book.

if there is questions about this book, drop them here and i'll answer.

also the ending was rushed so i am aware that it's ugly but i tried to fix it and i just made it uglier, because i'm not good at happy endings :))