"Everything okay?"Liam says taking note of Louis' shocked face, following him over to where he's looking and showing Liam what he's seen.

"Shit...poor thing, do you think he like wets the bed or he has to wear them all the time"Liam says as Louis shrugs.

"I mean they'd be noticeable if he wore them during the day so maybe it's just a night time thing, he's obviously capable of doing them himself so maybe we should just keep this to ourselves?"Louis says holding his hand out for Liam to shake.

"M'kay maybe we just wait until he feels like he's comfortable enough to tell us, unless like anything happens"Liam says as Louis nods, the pair soon part ways getting ready for bed and not mentioning anything to Niall and Zayn who head to bed soon after them.

Harry wakes up early the next morning, the wet diaper around his waist waking him up first as he sighs frustratedly. He is that much of a baby that he can't keep his nappy dry on the first day in a new house.

He rushes over to the bathroom before any of the other boys wake up and he's quick in changing and leaving himself commando under his pyjamas.

He decides to head downstairs seeing how it's only seven am and it doesn't seem anyone's awake yet. The only problem is he doesn't really know how to make food, his Mummy didn't trust him with using the stove as he's too clumsy. The best he can probably do is a bowl of cereal.

Harry has to stand on his tiptoes to grab a bowl, he's not the tallest of sixteen year olds embarrassingly. His cousins at home take advantage of this and love carrying him everywhere or will suddenly sling him over there shoulder.

Next is the cereal which of course is in another high cupboard, Harry gasps when he sees the selection of breakfast cereal. His mummy usually only lets him have stuff like Coco Pops and Lucky Charms on a weekend but with her not here he could have them every day! He chooses a box of lucky charms and sets them next to his bowl, now heading over to the fridge to grab the milk.

"Morning Harry!"Louis calls a little too loud while Harry is mid way through pouring his milk, Harry gasping as Louis scares him and dropping the milk onto the floor, soaking the bottom of his trousers and his socks.

"Uh-oh...m'sorry Louis!"Harry says backing away as Louis approaches him, ready for the massive telling off he's about to get.

"No honey I'm not angry! I just want to help you clean up okay?"Louis says softly reaching out and touching his arm.

"Not a-angry?"Harry murmurs his bottom lip quivering as he tries to keep his tears at bay.

"Not at all! You still got some in your bowl didn't you? You did a good job!"Louis praises Harry, getting a little smile from the boy.

"Right let's get a towel to mop this milk up, how about you sit on the counter and start your breakfast? Don't want it getting all soggy do we"Louis says as Harry shrugs