Stripping his clothes off he grabs the diaper and opens it up, putting it around his waist is easy it's just fastening the tabs at the front which is his next job.

He can never seem to do them tight enough no matter how much he tries and the nappy always ends up sagging around his waist.
This happens yet again when he tries to secure it now but there's nothing he can do because he's not with his Mummy and he's not telling anyone else what's going on because they'll all laugh at him!

He puts on his pyjamas, frowning when his puffy butt is slightly obvious through his pyjama pants but thankfully the boys won't see when he's in bed. He finishes his night routine brushing his teeth and giving his hair a quick comb, trying not to cry once again as it's usually his Mummy who combs his hair.

Speaking of his Mummy once he's in bed he decides it's time to call her, he took a bit of time in the bathroom so it's nearing on half past nine by the time he's snuggled in the sheets, phone pressed to his ear as he begs for her to answer.

"Hiya baby!"Anne coos down the phone, Harry sighing in relief once she answers.

"Hi Mummy! M'gonna go to bed now so thought I'd phone you!"Harry says happily as Anne chuckles.

"How did putting your diapey on go? Did you manage to make it secure?"Anne says a little worried.

"Uhhh...I dunno Mummy, it doesn't feel that good"Harry murmurs as Anne sighs knowing she probably should have told one of the lads about Harry's bedtime troubles.

"How about you go get one of the boys? Tell them you need some help"Anne says.

"No way! They can't find out!"Harry says, Anne trying to find a solution as she knows she can't let Harry sleep in a loose nappy, it'll just leak right away.

"Can you facetime Mummy then? So Mummy can show you again how to tighten them?"Anne says as Harry nods quickly, rushing into the bathroom and looking the door once more. They end the phonecall and switch to facetime, Harry propping his phone up against the sink.

"Right undo the tabs honey and watch how Mummy does it on this teddy"Anne says using the teddy as a model, Harry pushing his pyjama bottoms to his knees and ends up removing the diaper completely watching as Anne shows him once more how to secure his diaper.

"So I've gotta stick them down as tight as possible?"Harry asks putting the diaper between his legs as Anne watches him nodding.

"That's good honey! Now do the tabs and make sure they're tight, put your finger between the leg holes"Anne says as Harry fixes the tabs on his diaper, putting his finger in one of the leg holes and seeing it's more secure than before.

"Thank you Mumma! Can I go back to bed now, m'tired"Harry says pulling his pyjamas back up and letting out an adorable yawn.

"Course you can babes, it's getting a little later than you'd usually be awake huh?"Anne says seeing how it's nearly ten pm, Harry would usually be fast asleep by now.

"M'huh"Harry says simply as he climbs back into bed and tucks the sheets up to his chin, letting Anne speak to him softly until he drifts off to sleep his phone still pressed to his ear.

Anne ends up ending the call and sends a quick message to Louis who's thankfully heading to bed himself so he grabs Harry's phone to put on charge, smiling at how cute he looks while he sleeps, his thumb between his lips.

"Aw is he asleep?"Liam whispers as he makes his way up to the bedroom, Louis who's still hovering over Harry nodding.

"Yup he fell asleep talking to Anne the poor thing, Anne messaged me to make sure he's okay"Louis says pulling the sheets back to tuck around Harry properly seeing they were slightly rumpled, gasping a little when he sees the waistband of a diaper hanging over the top of his pyjamas.