My face was deeper in her now, my breathing cut off slightly by the position we're in. For this being so random and unplanned, it was perfect. She tasted perfect, she sounded perfect and this deep electric feeling submerged in my chest. I didn't know what it was, but I quickly ignored it. There was no time to process it.

I swirled my tongue around, her clit stuck in the tight ring of my mouth. She began twitching and cutting her moans short. I groaned softly, sliding my hands to her ass and squeezing.

"God—"

"Nova—"

Her entire body shook. I kept going, my mouth suddenly being drowned with more of her. She pushed my head in, now covering my nose in her mound completely. I moaned quietly, now pressing my entire tongue flat against her. With her handful of my hair, she slowly started grinding on my tongue.

I held on to her, stealing large amounts of air when I could whenever my mouth as free. I looked up at her then and saw her head tilted up toward the ceiling. We fell into a good rhythm — the tip of my tongue flicking upward on her clit every time she moved down. Her moans and breaths were sporadic now, a pattern crumbling and being rebuilt again and again.

"Novadon't st—"

Her hips moved a little faster as I applied more pressure. Drool was starting to drip down my chin from holding my tongue out for so long.

The timing was beyond perfect because the bell rang as Athena's body locked up and she cried out in her orgasm and I didn't know which was louder. She curved inward this time, her hands on my head, holding herself up. Her lower half was shaking as I tried my best to make sure we weren't going to fall.

"Holy shit," She panted. "Fuck. Class—"

She dropped her leg off my shoulder. I quickly stood up, licking my lips and wiping my mouth a few times. She frantically fixed herself, pulling her skirt down and flattening out her shirt. She cleared her throat and walked away quickly. I could see the slight wobbles in her balance.

I finally got back to my normal breathing pattern and went to grab my bag on her desk. I heard Athena unlock the door behind me. She was still catching up with her breath it seemed because she was breathing heavily.

I put my bag over my shoulder and turned to Athena, who looked like she was still in the clouds, to say the least.

"I'll see you—"

"Tonight," She finished quickly. "Have a good day."

I licked my lips and smirked.

"I saw that," She said dryly as I pulled the door open.

I winked at her as I left. As I ended up blending in the growing crowds of students, I smiled to myself. Oral sex is a fun substitute for talking.

The rest of my school day passed by extremely fast and I think it's cause I was daydreaming about Athena for most of it. I made sure Tommy left home with his parents safely before walking to my car and leaving campus.

I could go back into the school and go see Athena, but since I'm sneaking off to her place tonight I guess I'll let her have her space to get her work done. I have some work to start myself and most of it involves studying school work and learning about ... my quirk. I'm not sure what to call it still because I haven't wrapped my head around it.

I guess I'm just not ready to call it what it is. I don't even understand it so how could I possibly give it a name?

I didn't believe having a medical anger problem to be true. I've never heard of them or never met anyone diagnosed with such a thing. All of this time I tried to prove to everyone that there was nothing wrong with me and for what? I had been trying to convince myself that I was normal and living a normal life, but with the way I look, I guess I was never normal from the beginning.