But, What Does That Mean?

A/N: So this based off an interview with Chris. one of the more recents one where he had to guess the pornstar or if it was a my little pony. if you haven't seen that interview it is listed above, i had to edit and do so much research for it. so the clip is uploaded to my channel. i just know i had an idea. i hope i do it justice. feel like with all the stress and stuff i'm dealing with, my writing is not as good.

Two grocery bags rest in one hand while the other holds the sucker in between your lips. The bags swing in your hand as you wait at the front door of your best friend's house since childhood. Within two minutes of knocking, you can hear footsteps and a woman's voice which you recognize as his mother's.

She gives a soft smile as she stands at the doorway after opening the front door. She wipes her hands on the blue jeans she wears and steps out of the way of the doorway.

"Come in sweetheart."

She closes the door behind you and smirks at the two bags knowing very well that all kinds of goodies lay in them. It's not been one hang out session between her son and you that didn't have some sort of sweets. It always ruined his dinner that she worked so hard on but she lets it slide because she adores you to bits.

You're the second daughter to her. In a house full of men and two women, she always wanted another girl without the pain and labor. She knows how life is for you. You don't have a good relationship with yours and she took that as adopting you. It's not a day where you aren't here at her house or Chris at yours.

"He's up in his room sweetie. Go ahead and go up there."

Giving a smile back to the woman, you make your way up the stairs. The two bags still swinging in your hand. The hallway dark but still knowing your way around from the countless years you have been here. Almost like a second home to you, a happier home.

You see the door covered in different stickers and the famous keep out sign you gave him for his birthday a few years back. He had practically ran to put up on his door the moment you handed it over. His own personal warning sign as he calls it.

Knocking on the door, you stand and wait. Hearing nothing from the other side of it. You knock again. Did he forget? You wonder but knock again, waiting for another two minutes before you make your down the stairway again.

Stopping where his mom was in the kitchen, "Chris is not answering his door."

His mom raises an eyebrow and wipes her hands on the apron that rests on the cabinet door. She moves to the countertop leaning against it. One hand resting on it, "Just knock again sweetheart. He was awake before you had came over. If he doesn't answer just walk in."

She moves a strand of hair out of your face, "It'll be okay."

You nod, "Thanks Ma."

Turning back on your heels to repeat the same actions before. A few more knocks, nothing. You hate walking into people's rooms without permission but you do as his mom says. He probably had his earphones in. He always listening to music if you weren't around. It was something you had grown used too it.

"Cerulli!"

You scream opening the bedroom door.

Halting all movements, the two bags drop and you cover your mouth. A bit shocked at the current situation taking place in front of you. Not more or so that it was because you had a crush. Well, you did but he didn't need to know that. Not now. It was the fact his hand was around his member.

"Oh my god."

He halts his movements, removing his earphones that covered his ears in one swift motion and adjusts himself as quickly as he can. His cheeks red as he clears his throat. Closing the laptop that had been a hammy down gift. He hand covering the raging boner that was still there.