What Are You Gonna Do About It?

A/N: late night drabble that may have been wrote while i was high.

Leaning against the stairwell, you whistle at the man on the couch. His eye glued to his phone. Your guess is to find out Ricky and his girlfriend's exact location. That meant if anything knowing Ricky, you had a solid hour to get dressed and ready to go. This all makes the third outfit you've tried on. Chris turns to where you stand, he nods giving his approval doing a quick double take.

Clapping your hands together, you give a sigh. Heels clicking down the stars. He finishes the text and slides it in his pocket. It's when he does that, he spots the outfit he nodded of approval as you are the doorway of the shared home. He's not controlling never has been, but he honestly doesn't know what's gotten into you today.

His arm comes to grab the back of yours, pulling you to where he stands. You look up to the man and raise an eyebrow to him. He doesn't need to stay anything. He's not a jealous man and he never has been. It's just when you entered in his life. It's a switch that flipped when he noticed how men just attached themselves to you.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

Looking down to the outfit, you want to smile. It's literally aching to smile. You can feel the burning of it. The need or ache too but you know better. Well, you don't ever do what you know is best. But Chris shouldn't ever expect less of you, right?

"This?"

You point to the outfit.

It's as he looks down and actually sees it up close that he sees what he approved. He swears he remembers the outfit. You had made his jaw drop when you wore it. He swore you had appeared as angel. It was God's sign to recruite him in the Christianity religion. He would do it too. He would have no doubts.

He nods.

"You approved it baby. What is not good enough?"

You frown, looking up to the man again with big eyes to make the puppy dog face.

"It literally showcases your boobs!"

He groans.

"My boobs."

He frowns.

His face turning back to a straight one.

"Go change."

He doesn't even think. He just speaks.

He wraps a jacket around your chest and picks you up from where you stand. Your laugh filling the silent room now as he looks up to you. Seeing the widest smile on your face. His main thought of purposely doing this to hurt him. It fades and he softens up, putting you on the bed.

"You are the most perfect yet frustrating creature i've ever met."

He sighs. Shaking his head, he runs a thumb along the plump cheeks of the woman who he's come to love and see his life with for the rest of it.

"But, i wouldn't want it any other way. I love you."

He presses a kiss to her lips. His head resting in the crook of her neck.

"Does that mean i can wear the outfit?"

He jerks back, an eyebrow raised on her face.

"Are you challenging me?"

You shrug, "Maybe."

Leaning closer to the man, you smile, "Maybe not. What are you gonna do about it?"