Let Me In

A/N: a little huh? let's just say, this is a new style for me. so i hope it's still as good as people say my other writing is. and i feel like once my close friends read this, they will be like it was bound to happen eventually.

It's those innocent doe eyes that stare up at him, the way your eyes are on his but are everywhere on him at the same time. Innocent yet he knows how dirty you can really be when given the chance. The way your hands are placed at his chest, the fake black nails sharp and raking against his haunted house tattoo. At one of the windows to be exact, just like you are taunting the very being inside that house to come out and interact.

Which in this case, it's right on the edge and ready to play.

The satisfying hum that leaves that body of yours, it makes his skin crawl witn goosebumps and worry. Yet, he is really about to cave in with the very little thing you have been asking for. Despite it all, he knows he wouldn't regret it. Yet, he is on the fence.

"Baby doll."

The faintest voice coming from you, the tone that makes Chris shudder and putty in your hand.

This voice only comes out when you want to get your way.

And if we're honest, it's just about to work again from the way his breathing has hitched. He is right there on the very hill to agreeing.

Your nail dances a little lower, keeping the eye contact on him. A sweet smile spreading wide as he watches you like a hawk would hits prey. Eyes never leaving yet dancing where it can all at once. The black lingerie making you a goddess, the curls adding the effect of one of those goth burlesque dancers.

"Baby, you know you want too."

You press a kiss to the very top of the haunted house there, your tongue finding it's way to his chest and leaving a trail as you move to his nipples, giving a gentle tug with your teeth.

"Daddy wants to make his little girl very happy."

His eyes practically roll to the back of his head.

"Doesn't he?"

He gulps, a husky tone coming to his voice as he nods.

"Yeah baby doll, he wants to make his little girl happy."

It's when your hand dances to the bulge in his pants, he caves.

His hand coming to yours, stopping it as his face grows a stern look. He's really about to do this? He's really about to let his beautiful little brat do this?

The twinkle in your eyes as you stare up at him, it says it all. The happiness filled there, he decides it.

"Go up to the bedroom."

He whispers, "I'll be there in a minute."

The giddy squeak escapes passed your lips and just as soon as he spoke the sentence, your running to the bedroom. The door being swung open so hard he can hear the walls rattle and while he should be furious that the excitement made you careless in his home.

He could careless.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

His hands tangle in your hair, guiding you as you take him into your mouth. Saliva and spit running down your chin and to your chest. You are making such a mess but he guess it's fair considering soon what's about to happen.

He's right there, just a little more and he'll release his ecstasy into that mouth of yours. He knows better though. When you are in charge, you show no mercy. You make him whimper and whine, cry even in frustration to just hit his limit. Out of everyone, you make him see the whole galaxy as he comes.