Alone Time

A/N: I've seen a few other authors do fics with their names in it. While, i don't like my name being out there. I want to write one for me to me. So for those who don't know my name, you know now. Probably won't happen again after this. So don't worry, this is a one time thing for me. Promise. It's unedited, so don't judge. Also, i'm hella nervous for this one. So, uh. Yeth.

Chris's hands curl around the strap of the dark haired woman's tank top, moving it slowly down her tattooed arms. His eyes on her hazel ones not leaving them as he takes in the details that always makes stomach gather butterflies. The way she stares back at him with such love and admiration. He knows his whole entire world is inside of her eyes.

He hates to have to move his eyes from hers but does to carefully move the tank top off of her without ripping it. Last time he did, she had a fit. It was her last one left. He doesn't want to spend more on replacing them. Although, he would do that ten times fold if it meant seeing her happy.

He sucks in a breath as he sees she isn't wearing her bra. Somewhere along in the day, she must have removed it. He loves her chest. He never thought he'd be a boob man. It's just the chest she has, it's meant for his mouth to be on them. They are meant to be free.
He presses a kiss to her collar. The tattoos earning their kisses now. Even leaving a kiss behind on the one meant for her six year old daughter.

He smiles as his eyes flick back to her, his head dipping lower as he swirls around the bud. A sigh escaping her lips, her hand coming to rest into his short hair. Her grip getting tighter as he begins to suck and lick and bite. The sounds she makes are lovely and  he hates that anyone else got to hear them. Much less got to experience his future wife the way he is now.

The thought makes him want to punch out every motherfucker. Yet, pull them into a hug for letting the girl before him go. He gets a life with her. A future. Even if she does have a kid, he wouldn't see his life any other way then with her. He'll love the little girl as if she is his own. He will always.

"Don't tease."

She gasps as his fingers go to the hem of the shirt, lifting over her head. She pulls it off the rest of the way and tosses it behind her. His fingers now unbuttoning the high waisted jeans. The at home tattoos on her sides coming into view as he slides the pants down her legs. The lacy cheetah print panties he loves so much even if he wont admit it come into view.

He kisses her stomach. Even if it's filled with stretch marks and she has the mom belly going on, he still can't get enough of her. She's perfect. That goth woman he never thought he'd find that wasn't after his money. Wasn't after the fame much less using him. He loves her.

It's the first time he can truly express loves someone. That he is worthy of someone's love.

"Angel. My love."

He sighs.

His fingers dance to her underwear, rubbing along her clothed core. A breathless sigh coming out from her lips as she throws her head back. Her legs trembling as she stands her half naked in the living room. No way to catch herself if she is loose to balance or feeling in her legs. At this rate, it's bound to happen.

Chris chuckles, "You okay Layla baby?"

He rests his head against her leg.

Eyes focused on hers as she looks back at the man. Completely entranced by the man kneeled down. His hot breath hitting her and despite being still somewhat dressed. She can't help but get even more soaked at the man. The way his eyes are on her. The lust filled in them and the love mixed in, it can kill her.