Chapter 2

~Malia Williams~

RIIINNNGGGGG

Thank the lord. Everybody hurried out the classroom. I walked to my locker and got everything that I needed out of it. I closed my locker. I jumped at the figure that was standing in front of me.

"Omgsh!! You scared me!" I said putting my hand over my heart.

"Sorry ma. I didn't mean to." He said. Lawd, his voice is like heaven. And this nigga eyes. I can get lost in dem shits.

"MALIA!!" he said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Whatcha say?" I said. He laughed.

"Coach wanted to know if you was helping out with practice?" He asked.

"Yea, I forgot all about that. What time does it start?"

"In 30 minutes."

"Oh okay." I said struggling with my books in my hand. He grabbed my books.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

"No problem. Now come on before we be late." He said.

We walked to the gym just talking about random things. We walked in and most of the basketball team was already here in their practice clothes.

"Imma go change." KJ said. I nodded. He gave me my books and jogged to the locker room to change.

I walked across the court to coach's office. I walked in and he was at the table looking at coming up games.

"Hey dad." I said. Yes, the coach is my dad. Well my step dad.

"Hey, sweetheart." He said looking up at me. I sat my stuff in the chair in the corner and got changing clothes out of the bag I brought here earlier today.

"Imma go change." I said.

"Okay. Imma start practice and then when you come out I want you to take over while I go home. KJ and Derek will be helping you with practice to." He said. I nodded and went into the bathroom that was connected to his office.

I put on my black booty shorts, my mint blue tank top, along with my mint blue roshe runs. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I looked in the mirror at myself and was very pleased. I walked out the bathroom and into the gym.

The boys were already doing there suicides. My dad looked at me and nodded and left.

Once the boys were done they noticed me and they all started staring at my ass.

"Aye stop staring at my sister!" Derek said standing in front of me. They all got out their trance and looked at me. I chuckled softly.

"Aiight. Coach left me, Derek, and KJ in charge. Imma be nice today so all y'all gonna do is do a few plays and that will be it for the night." I said.

"Thanks Malia." They all said in unison cuz if my dad was here he would make them do all crazy stuff that would last til 10.

"Welcome." I said throwing a basketball at them. They divided in two teams and started playing. I stood there watching them for a good 1 and 30 minutes until I gave them a water break.

They all got one of them squeezy water things and squirted it in their mouths. I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. I knew it was KJ.

"You teasing me with these shorts on, baby girl." He said.

"Am I really?" I said. I started grinding on him a little bit to tease him so more. He put his hands on my hips stopping them.

"You better stop before you start something you can't end." I laughed.

"Aye!! What y'all doing over there?!" Derek yelled. Which caused everybody to look at me and KJ. I looked down.

"Mind yo damn business." Kj said.

"Malia is my business. Y'all better not be doing anything freaky."

"We ain't. I'm just talking to baby girl."

"Yea. That better be all you doing." Derek said turning around. Everybody else did also. Derek is over protective over me. He doesnt want to see his twin hurt.

"Water break over!" Derek yelled. Everybody ran back on court except for KJ.

"You gotta go back on court." I said. He sighed. He let go of my waist and ran back on court. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. That boy just makes me so nervous when he's around.

He just makes me weak when he touches me. Even when he smiles I wanna faint. I sat in the bleachers watching them play for the rest of the practice until 8.

"Okay everybody come together." I said while walking into the middle of the court. They all surrounded me.

"Good practice. Coach said that y'all have a game tomorrow at 7:30. Its a home game. So be here about 6:45. And that y'all have pictures Saturday at 2." I said. They all nodded.

"Okay y'all are dismissed." I said turning around to walk away.

"Shawty got a fat ass."

"Fr doe. I can do some things to her."

"Aye stop talking about my sister."

"She mine anyway."

I turn around to see the whole team talking about me. KJ stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"She don't want none of talk niggas. She mine and only mines." Kj said. The team nodded and walked away. Nobody plays with KJ or Derek when it comes to family or girls.

"When did I became yours?" I asked.

"Since I first met you. Anyways, I just can't be having any nigga to be claiming this ass." He said grabbing my ass in his hand. I laughed at his stupid ass.

"Nah, I ain't yours until you ask me to be yours."

"Well, okay. Baby girl would please do me the favor and be my girl?"

"Yes. I will Kj." He smiled.

"Oh, and stop calling me KJ. Call me Kendall."

"Okay." I said. He smiled and before I knew it I had my first real kiss. He bit my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. He explored my mouth with his tongue for about a minute and he finally let go.

I smiled showing all my teeth and Kendall smirked at me.

"I see ya later baby girl." KJ said and walked away into the locker room.

~

Malia in media

I hope y'all like this chapter. Comment and vote please. Thanks love y'all.

Your main bitch,

                             Erica