Chapter 10

Malia and KJ in mm. And also if you guys was like that's not the girl I was using in the beginning. I know, I just changed the character/person/or whatever you wanna call it. So I could have more pictures of her so y'all could see. Just imagine that girl a little more thicker.

•×•×•×•×•×

Malia

We finally arrived back home around 10 oclock. After my little incident at the beach, I had a lot of fun and I didn't seem as embarrassed as before because Marie kept commenting on how good I looked along with Kendall, of course. Some guys even came up to me and asked for my number but you already know Kendall shut that down real quick.

I opened the door to Kendall's house with him behind me holding a sleeping Morgan. I shut the door behind us quietly and making my way upstairs towards his room. I went straight to his bathroom starting the shower.

I stripped out my clothes and brushed my teeth then washed my face. After I finish, I turned around and screamed. I looked up at the person and soon realized it was KJ.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I said smacking his chest. I must didn't hit him hard enough cuz he kept staring at something on my body.

"KJ, what you starin-" I said then looked down and saw my naked body. I blushed in embarrassment. I totattly forgot that I didn't have none of my clothes on.

I grabbed a clean towel nearby and wrapped it around my nude body.

"Why you hiding from me?" Kendall said, tugging on the my towel. I slapped his hand away.

"Get out." I said struggling to push him out the door due to him being stronger to me.

I finally got him out the bathroom and quickly shutting the door and locking it.

"So you just gonna do me like that?!" He shouted through the door. I ignored while taking off my towel and climbing in the shower.

I would usually take a 15 minute shower but the water felt so good that I ended up taking a 30 minute shower. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around me once again.

I walked out the bathroom going into Kendall's room. I looked around the room and saw him on the bed sleeping. I quickly walked over to his walk in closet and went to my side of closet.

I decided wearing a thong and one of KJs t-shirts. Once I was finished dressing I went back into the room and climbed on Kendall's stomach straddling him. I leaned down putting both of my elbows by his head watching him sleep.

"Your such a creep." Kendall said sleepily. I laughed silently.

"I'm your creep." I said, kissing his nose. He smiled up at me and I smiled back. We stared at each other which seemed like forever but was probably on a few seconds.

"Do you love me?" Kendall asked out of no where. I scrunched up my face. Why would he ask me that question if already knew the answer.

"Of course. Do you love me?"