Chapter 15

Malia in mm.

I hope y'all enjoy and excuse all mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malia.

"Malia wake up."

I fluttered my eyes open to see the sun shining in my face. I sat up and looked around seeing I was still at the beach with Kendall.

"Do you know what time it is?" Kendall asked. I grabbed my phone out my clutch and saw it was 9:43 AM.

"9:43......Its 9:43!!! My mom is going to kill me. I was suppose to be home last night." I said, remembering the last text she sent me saying I should be home by 11:30.

I stood shaking all the sand off of me and grabbing my shoes. Kendall got the towel and his shoes.

We ran back towards his car, jumping in with Kendall opening my door for me. Kendall sped off to the direction of my house.

By the time we got there it was 10:30. I gathered my things before reaching to open the door but I looked to seeing Kendall already opened it for me. I climbed out and thanked Kendall with a smile plastered on my face.

"You want me to come in with you?" He asked.

"No it would be best if I go alone." I said.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Okay. Now give daddy a kiss." He smirked. I scrunched up my face.

"Don't call yourself that. I got a daddy and you ain't him."

"Man whatever. Just give me a kiss."

I smiled and pecked his lips but Kendall had to be all extra adding his tongue and everything. I placed my hands on his chest, lightly pushing him off of me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said back. He pecked my lips one more time before I walked towards my house door.

I took a huge breath before walking into the house. I quietly closed the door behind me and headed towards the stairs. Thankfully nobody was up yet.

I walked towards my room and opened the door. Once I got in I quickly closed the door and turned around screaming.

"Crap!! You scared the crap of me." I said holding onto my chest. She sat there on my bed with a straight face.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"On a date."

"You've been on a date with that boy?"

"Yea."

"What have I told you? He don't want nothing but what's in your pants." She said getting up.

"That's not true. He loves me for me!"

She scoffed and looked at me. And slowly walked towards me.

"What does he want with you? You weigh a ton. You look like a monkey. Every time I look at you I get disgusted and want to throw up. I can't believe I gave birth to an ugly creature like you."

By now she was all in my face staring me down. I refused to let the tears go down my face.

"How can you say that about me? You are my mother. You are suppose to support me and love me." I said looking her in the eyes.

"Well I don't support you. And damn sure don't love your ugly ass."

Before I knew it my hands were around her throat choking the shit out of her. She scratched at my hands but I wouldn't let go. I notice her face turning a ruby red and her eyes beginning to roll to the back of her head.

I let go of her and looked at her with so much hate. I couldn't believe my own mother said some shit like that to me. When she finally caught her breath she stared back at me.

"Get the fuck out of my house. And don't come back to me crying about that boy." She yelled.

I didn't even argue back. I just got a couple bags out my closet and started stuffing my items into them. Once I was done I grabbed all of them and made my way downstairs. I grabbed my keys and gladly walked out the house.

I threw the bags in my car and turned around to see my mom looking at me with an evil smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and jumped in my car and driving off without looking back.

ווווווווווו×

I know, I know. Two short chapters in a row. But I just wanted to update real quick. Again excuse all the mistakes please.

Erica.