Chapter 25

Malia in the mm.

Excuse all /any mistakes.

I hope y'all didn't mind me doing another time skip but I didn't want to write another boring chapter about nothing, so I decided to go ahead and do this time skip.

So I hope y'all enjoy it.

~

3 1/2 WEEKS LATER (TUESDAY)

Malia

"Good morning everyone." I said, walking up to the crew at our regular meet up place in the courtyard. Since its warmer/spring, we all decided to meet up outside at this bench in the courtyard instead of standing inside by our lockers.

Everyone waved and said there heys to me expect for Kendall of course. He is still ignoring me, especially since Chance and I are now dating. He's not even letting me see Morgan anymore. He doesn't trust me because he thinks that I will bring Chance around her. I don't even know why he tripping, when he knows that I wouldn't let nothing bad happen to her.

After a few minutes of everybody talking and having a good time, Chance walked up which seemed to change everyone's mood. After a few days Chance and I started dating, everyone else besides Kendall got a "feeling" or "bad vibe" from Chance. So apparently no one else like Chance either. But honestly, I just think that they don't like the fact that I'm with someone else besides Kendall.

"Hey baby." I said, smiling up at him.

"Hi baby girl." He said.

I kind of cringed of the new found nickname he gave me. I asked him to stop calling me that, for the simple fact that Kendall use to call me that all the time and I some how thought that was keeping me in past relationships but I let it go after he continuously called me the name.

I saw Kendall staring at us in the corner of my eye when Chance kiss my cheek. Apparently, Chance saw him also and decided to show off and started to kiss me on the lips. He was trying to add his tongue in the kiss but I pulled away not feeling comfortable to do that with Kendall staring right at me.

Chance mugged me for a quick second before sitting beside me quietly putting his hand on my thigh squeezing it tightly. It caused a slight pain for a while but soon went away.

Everyone sat in silence for a little while longer with Kendall still slightly staring me down every now and then until the first bell rung of the day. Everyone in the court yard including us got up and began to walk to class. Chance grabbed my hand dragging me away from the group and into the school. He pulling on my arm a little hard. I'm pretty sure if someone was looking at us, they thought he was dragging me into the school cause that's basically what it felt like.

He finally stopped walking when we was in front of the Janitors' closet when nobody could really see us.  He looked pretty mad but I was confused as to why.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked trying to get to look at me.

He sound like he was quietly counting to 10 to himself. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to what he was doing. When he was done counting, he slowly turned gaze toward me.