Chapter 26

Malia in the mm.

Excuse all mistakes, please.

I wanted to tell y'all in advance that this isn't my best chapter. Hope y'all still enjoy it though.

~

THE NEXT DAY (WEDNESDAY)

Malia

I stared at the blade in front of me. I didn't touch, I just stared. I missed it so much. I want it so bad.

My phone dinged indicating that Chance was outside waiting for me. I sighed and grabbed all my stuff beore I walked out the room and down the stairs. I made sure I locked the door since Marie and her mom already left.

Getting in the car, I saw Chance had a sympotheic look on his face. I rolled my eyes already knowing what was going to come out his mouth.

"Malia, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to go that far yesterday. I don't know what was wrong with me."

"See Chance, that's the problem. You do know what was wrong with you. You have a bipolar disorder which means you just can't decide not to take your medicine one day and have a freaking temper tantrum, throwing stuff around your mother's house. Your almost hit your mom with a vase. And you was 2 seconds away from slapping me."

Yesterday, when we arrived at his house. He began to throw things around in the house breaking or damaging everything in sight. I tried to calm him down before his mom got home but that never happened. When his mom got there, she tried to step in and calm down but that ended up in her getting push down on the floor & almost getting hit with a vase.

After that, I started yelling and grabbing him to try to stop him but he raised his hands beginning to hit me but something stopped him and brought him back to reality. I'm not going to lie, I kind of got scared yesterday but I got over it because I know he can't help it due to his disorder.

"I know that and I'm sorry. I promise to take my medicine like I'm suppose to. And my mom even set up a therapy session today at 5."

He grabbed my left hand with his right while keeping his eyes still on the road.

"I'm going to do better but you cant be doing things that might trigger my emotions. Like talking to that nigga, Kendall." He glanced at me with most serious look on his face.

"Chance, I haven't been talking to him. And the only reason why I was talking to him yesterday was because he asking me to come to Morgan's birthday party."

"Well, I don't want you to go to that party since hes going to be there and I'm not going to be there."

I let go of his hand and rolled my eyes once again.

"I'm going to that party."

He pulled into his regular parking space at the school before he turned in his seat and looked at me.

"Malia, I'm not playing with yo ass. You better not go to that party."

He had a very stern and harsh tone.

"I'm going to that party, whether you like it or not."

I got out the car before he even had the chance to say anything else to me. I already knew it would lead to an argument and him having another temper tantrum or him trying to put his hands on me again.

As any other day, I walked up to the crew in our usual spot.

"Hey y'all." I said smiling.

As usual everyone said their hellos and continued on with their previous conversations. Chance approached the group a few seconds after Marie and I began talking. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Malia, lemme talk to you." He whispered in my ear.

"No Chance. There's nothing to talk about." I said taking my attention away from him and back to Marie and I's conversation.

Chance kept trying to bug me and to get me to talk to him. Until he eventually grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

"Chance what the hell?"

I tried to snatch my arm away from him but he had a firm grip.

"Next time I say that I want to talk to you. You need to get your ass up and talk to me. Understood?" His voice was now deep and harsh, scaring me a little but I wasn't going to back down.

"I will not act like your damn slave Chance. If I wanna sit and talk to my friend, then I-"

I stood there shocked with my hand against my cheek.

"You need to learn to shut the hell up sometimes. You talk to damn much." He said ranting on and on.

I was barely listening, I was still in shock from when he hit me. It hurt like hell, and my cheek was burning.

The first bell rung for everyone to go inside and start their day.

"Now, when we walk into the school. I want you to put a smile on your face and act like your the most happiest person alive. Understood?"

I quickly nod my head afraid for what would happen if I would have said no.

He grabbed my hand and basically dragged me into the school. I moved my hair in front of my face just in case I had a mark on my cheek.

On the way to my class, Chance was all smiles acting like he just didn't hit me a minute ago. I put on a smile too, so no one would ask what was wrong with me. When we arrived to my first class, Chance decided to give me a hug goodbye.

"You better not tell anyone about this." He whispered in my ear before leaving me in the hallway.

~

Vote, comment.

|Erica|