Chapter 18

2 days later at school.

Malia

"Okay class, I want you all to write an 2 page essay about the story we just read. In that essay, I want you guys to tell me what you felt, if you could relate to the story, etc. Its due Wednesday. You have until now til the end of class to get a head start on it. You may begin." Ms. Jackson said.

I nodded with the rest of the class before starting on my paper. Of course, I was done in 30 minutes with 10 minutes to spare. Since I had no one to talk to, I took out my phone beginning to get on Twitter until I got interrupted.

"Class. We have a new student that is joining us and his name is Chance. Everybody say hello." Ms.Jackson announced.

"Hello Chance." The class said in unison.

"Wassup." Chance said looking around the room at everyone.

"Chance, Malia will help get started on this assignment. Malia raise your hand."

I rose my hand and Chance looked my way smiling showing his perfect white teeth. He made his way over to the empty seat beside me and sat down turning my way.

"Hey ma." He said, smiling once again. I blushed.

"Hi." I said still blushing.

Chance was a good looking guy. Brown skin, perfect teeth, good hair, big lips, and he could dress. This nigga was too sexy. He made different thoughts run through my mind, and not the good ones.

What are you thinking? You are in a relationship with someone. You cant be thinking these things about another dude.

I cleared my throat and shook my head getting all of those thoughts out.

"So, um... We read this book in class and now we are writing this 2 page essay about how we felt about it, if we had any connections, and stuff like that. Its due Wednesday so I would probably start reading the book now. Its not that long at all. So it wouldn't take that long to read it." I explained. I looked over at Chance and he wasn't even paying attention. I saw his eyes roaming my body while he started licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

"Chance. Chance." I said, snapping my fingers in his face. He got out of his trance and looked at me with a smirk.

"Whatcha say ma?"

I playfully rolled my eyes before explaining it to him all over again. He nodded in understanding. He opened his mouth to say something but the bell rung making everyone in the class to grab their things and head out.

As I was walking down the hall towards the cafeteria for lunch, someone grabbed my arm. I turned and saw Chance.

"Here ma, you left your phone on the desk." He said handing my phone. I smiled and sticked it in my back pocket.

"Thanks. You wanna walk with me to lunch?" I asked.

"Sure."

Kendall

"Who that walking with Malia?" Black asked making everyone look at the cafeteria entrance. I felt myself get heated when I saw Malia laughing and smiling all up in that nigga face.

They arrived at the table in the matter of seconds.

"Hey y'all. Hey baby." Malia said coming to peck my lips but I dodged it making her kiss my cheek. She scrunched up her face at me but I didn't care.

"Wanna introduce me to your little friend?" I asked, staring this nigga down. She sighed.

"Everybody this is my friend Chance. He's knew to the school. Chance this is Sincere, Black, Anthony, my brother Derek, my best friend Marie, and my boyfriend Kendall." She said.