Some Questions

First of all, I cannot thank you enough for reading my book. I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Now, I know it's not perfect, but keep in mind I'm still young and I'm just doing this for fun at the moment, it's also my very first draft!

I'm thinking about turning writing into a career for myself, but of course, I need your feedback to tell me if I'm cut out for it or not, and to make this and my other books better.

So please answer these questions honestly.

Again, thank you so much for choosing to read my book. 

1- At what point did you feel 'Ah, now the story has really begun!'?

2- What were the points you found yourself skimming?

3- Which setting was the clearest to you as you were reading it? Which do you remember best?

4- Which character would you most like to meet and get to know?

5- What was the most suspenseful moment in the book?

6- If you had to pick one character to get rid of, who would you axe?

7- Was there a situation in the book that reminded you of something in your own life?

8- Where did you stop reading, first time you opened this book?

9- Finish the sentence "I kept reading because..."

These are all the questions I have, so please answer in all honesty. I would love to know what you all think of this story.

Thank you so much for everything, I love you all.