Requested | Project (🖤)

Start from the beginning

"Okay.." You shook your head and walked away. That was close.

- Days Later -

Breaking News: Tony Stark got kidnapped in the middle of Kunar Province, Afganistan. Reports lure no evidence of the person.

You widen your eyes and covered your mouth in shock.

"HE GOT KIDNAPPED?" You cried. But Pepper came and calmed you down. "NO WAY YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

"Y/N, calm down! Please, I know that too! We all know but crying won't help it. Trust me, they'll find him. We have Colonel Rhodey for our help." Pepper comforted you.

"But no! They're gonna kill him or what-"

"DON'T say that! He's gonna be okay!" Pepper hugged you tight, and you cried on her chest. She felt your pain, realising that losing someone like that does leave us in a condition like that.

Months passed, and you still thought about Tony. He never came back, they tried finding him, but he never came back. You thought he died. You just never believed it would have happened like that. But suddenly, Pepper came in rushing into your room, looking happy.

"What happened Pepper?"

"Y/N good news! Tony is back!" Pepper said, excitedly.

"WHAT?!" You jump in surprise, and looked in the news. They found Tony Stark and now he was almost gonna land back to USA.

"Oh god! We gotta bring him back, come on Pepper!"

You and Pepper hurriedly got ready and went to the Air Force base, where the plane landed and they extracted Tony from the plane. His right hand was injured, which you couldn't see. His pain was mixed with you. You felt that little pain in your right arm too, because of your strong connection.

He did that cute nose sniffle, and looked at you. "What's that? Tears in your eyes for your long lost bo-"

You hugged him tightly, making sure he doesn't hurt his arm.

"Oh god, Tony! I missed you so much! I thought you died!" You shed tears in your eyes, and he hugged you with his left arm.

"It's okay.. I'm back now. Don't cry baby.." After long time, your bodies met each other. The love flew in your hearts. It was so good for you to have him back, okay and alive.

All of a sudden, he told to call a press conference, just to tell he stopped making weapons. You were shocked that he really did that. You were so happy that he stopped doing something so destructive, but you were in loss because your project was thrown away by Obidiah.

Pepper suggested Tony to check upon the old projects Obidiah had stored. If it had something useful we could use that in the time.

"These are the projects, Tony. Please check upon them so we can look something new."

"Alright, Pep. Got it."

She left the room and started looking at the bundle of documents. "It's gonna take a whole-lotta time.." Sudden he found your project. He looked at it, everything in it just amazed him. "Did she made this?"

He went upstairs to your room, and found you sitting on your chair, reading a book. He walked closer and looked at you, and when you looked up him, you gasped. He had the document?

"When did you had my project? I thought you threw it away?"

"No I didn't, baby. Why would I when it's about you?" He made you look at the project. "Look, it's all perfect. All what I wanted. You know why I stopped making weapons? I thought that I was never killing people off, but when I got out of the cave in Afghanistan, I realised I could do more than that to not get into such situation. When I found your project, I don't know why Obidiah didn't accept your project?"

"U-uhm.." You didn't wanted to bring Stane into that, as you just give him a shrug. He forgot and then gave you a kiss on the cheek, that made you blush heavily. "You are so good at this, babe. I love it."

"Really?" You said with the blush still on your face.

"Yeah. You shouldn't feel so bad about it. Now on, Stark Industries will now focus on your project. Helping people rather to make weapons. Even no one would ever stop us." He smiled. You making a huge grin and tearing happily, you hug him tightly.

"Thank you so much Tony, I just can't explain love you so much!"

"Aww, I love you so much than that too." He hugged you tightly, as you kissed his lips gently. You pull off and giggle, resting your head on his.

It told your project was now a success.

-

Word Count: 1359
Finally a new imagine! Thank you for the request!

Sorry for the late update, I've been too busy rn oof-

I hope you liked it! <3