"This must be good." Kai nudged Sehun and Kyungsoo as they settled down on their seats again, now relieved.

"You can do it, Soyoung-ssi," Chanyeol and Suho simultaneously shouted.

"Go for it, Noona!" Sehun followed.

"I hope she does well," Kyungsoo said with his hands together.

Minseok placed his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder with his eyes directly on Soyoung.

"Are you nervous too, Hyung?" Kyungsoo asked Minseok.

"It's weird, but yes," Minseok replied with a timid smile.

"I don't care whether she decides to join the company or not after this, but I would really want her to pass the audition," Kyungsoo said seriously. "She deserves it."

"She will," Baekhyun responded.

"Ya, I thought you weren't interested in her," Minseok said with his brows up.

"I acknowledge talent when I see one, Hyung," Baekhyun replied.

All of the audience's eyes were on her once more, full of anticipation.

Soyoung closed her eyes and breathe. She tiptoed and stretched her arms a bit then sat down on the floor and pulled her knees to an embrace. She tucked her head into her knees and waited for the music to play.

"You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

Her movements were all precise, powerful, and graceful at the same time.

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

Every turn, jump, jete, glissade, and stretch of her arms and legs were done smoothly. It was as if gravity didn't want to pull her down. She showed freedom to express her innermost feelings through the floorwork...

You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titaniumYou shoot me down but I won't fallI am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium"

I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium"

She ended the dance in her original position.

When she looked up, everyone's mouths were agape.

"Noona! Nugu-ya?! Waaah! Daebak-ida!" Kai shouted with all his might.

"Waah!" Sehun was shaking his head. "I can't believe this." His mouth was still open in disbelief.

"That was amazing!" Kyungsoo couldn't hide his excitement.

Minseok was shaking his head lost for words. He could only stare at Soyoung who was now standing awkwardly on stage.

Chanyeol, who became very silent during the dance stood up with Suho and began clapping loudly.

Baekhyun did so too on his seat. He looked like a thorn was removed from his throat. All of their nervousness was gone.

Kenny clapped his hand thrice. The screeners were all bewildered. Obviously, no one thought she would be exemplary in dancing too. Mark Smith was smiling to himself.

"That was awesome, Lee Soyoung-ssi! Do you only dance contemporary? Can you show us a pop dance?" Kenny asked her.

"Dude, that was dope," Mark Smith said, his hands up in surrender. "I don't care if she can do any other genre, I want her." He told Kenny Park. "That's enough for me, she's perfect, I want her." 

"C'mon man, it'll be a waste if we can't see all the bullets in her pocket," Kenny replied. 

When Soyoung didn't reply, Kai suddenly waved his hand. "Noona! I'll show you a routine! Do you know The Eve and Diamond? I have a mashup here!" He showed his phone.

"Ya! Kapjagi? Let's do it together!" Sehun was thrilled.

"Why don't we all do it?" Suho shouted while laughing.

"Can we?" Chanyeol asked the screeners with round eyes.

Kenny shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you say, guys."

"Ohorat!!!" Sehun shouted like a kid back in his old days.

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Minseok didn't look like they'd do it but they also stood up.

"Hold on. I already forgot the steps. Do you guys remember?" Kyungsoo asked everyone.

"We can have it shown first," Kai said then ran to the control area to have the video projected.

Chanyeol looked at Kim Mi Ran. 

"Does it look like I have a choice?" She replied. 

"Thank you, Manager Kim," Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Suho bowed at her.

All seven members went up to the stage to watch the video with Soyoung.

Suho tapped her shoulder and stood beside her. "You did really well, Soyoung-ssi." He assured her with a smile.

After the second time the video was played, she motioned the control to stop. She only has to watch a routine twice or thrice to memorize the steps. Besides, she knew all of EXO's dance routines. It was constantly used in training the rookies.

"Did you get it, Noona?" Sehun asked, surprised.

"Ne," She answered.

"Waah. I think I might mess up," Kyungsoo said with a chuckle. 

"Nado," Minseok replied, tilting his head. 

There wasn't any point in lying. They've been cheering her on, it's the least she can do since she doesn't plan on seeing them again anyway.

"Okay! Positions!" Suho showed her where she should stand.

She took the position of Jongdae.

"Let's do this!" Chanyeol sounded ecstatic.

Despite the members' doubts, the dance went flawlessly.

When the music stopped, the boys gathered her in. Kai pulled her close in a quick embrace while Chanyeol and Sehun took turns ruffling her hair. Kyungsoo and Suho gave her a high-five and fist-bump, respectively.

"You were amazing, Soyoung-ssi," Baekhyun told her and patted her head. Minseok stayed in place.

She doesn't like physical touches but she couldn't bring herself to pour cold water on the excitement and gaiety of the boys.

*******
Hello! How's everyone? It was raining cats and dogs while I was editing this. I hope you and your loved ones are safe, wherever you are.

So, for this chapter's random question. Who is your bias? Why?

What did you just say and do, Byun Baekhyun? 🤣😍💛

Kai:

알아요 (Arayo)
- Standard: I know.

누구야 (Nugu-ya?)
- Standard: Who are you?